News Replying to gaiabythesea • Jan 3, 2022
Title Moonshine
It just aired. Was fun (for the viewers at least 🤐)
Oh that's great ☺️
1 0
On Moonshine • Jan 3, 2022
Title Moonshine
So today will be new episode or no? On mdl is that it won't be today but on Instagram of KBS I saw their post and I'm confused xd Someone please tell me 😥
1 3
On Business Proposal • Jan 2, 2022
Title Business Proposal
OMG I read the weebtoon and it was so good!!! I can't wait for the drama <3
0 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Jan 2, 2022
List Best korean drama of 2021!
It was good but its only 1st bcz its popular
I don't like it either on the beginning, but later it was really good ;) Of course I understand not everyone will like it ;)
1 1
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Jan 1, 2022
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Jan 1, 2022
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Vincenzo • Jan 1, 2022
Title Vincenzo
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jan 1, 2022
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
2 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Jan 1, 2022
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
2 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Jan 1, 2022
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Mouse • Jan 1, 2022
Title Mouse
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jan 1, 2022
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
https://kisskh.at/list/1NkqJVkL
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Jan 1, 2022
Title Nevertheless,
https://kisskh.at/list/1NkqJVkL
0 0
On Happiness • Jan 1, 2022
Title Happiness
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
2 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 1, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
On Adult Trainee • Jan 1, 2022
Title Adult Trainee
https://kisskh.at/list/45Gbr8BL
0 0
Ketita • Jan 1, 2022
List Best korean drama of 2021!
Happiness really deserve to be nr 1 ! ;)
0 3
On Moonshine • Dec 27, 2021
Title Moonshine
This is so good! I love Hyeri and Seung Ho together in this drama <3
7 0
On Happiness • Dec 11, 2021
Title Happiness
I'm so happy I decided to watch this nevertheless, usually I don't watch this kind of dramas ! Just finished and I think it was a wonderful drama!
0 0
On Happiness • Nov 12, 2021
Title Happiness
I started watching it because of the leads but I'm ejoying it so far 😁 although it's not my type of drama, storyline is really entertaining!
1 0
