News
On The Law Cafe • Sep 13, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Ep 4 was so good!
6 0
On The Law Cafe • Sep 12, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
Finally it's getting interesting ;) I didn't like the first episode but ep 2 and 3 was fun ;)
5 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 8, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Omg this is so good! I want already ep 11! Can't wait for what happens next <3
2 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 7, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
This drama is so amazing!!! One of my favourites from 2022 so far!!!
8 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 7, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Nurse Seo is such a wonderful character ! I love how she fights for Gyeo Re and give him space when she thinks he needs it. And she is honest with herself. Gyeo Re needs her so much <3 My poor boy just need to have some happiness <3
15 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Sep 2, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
At this point I don't think Joon kyung wants to get out of her misery, it looks like she just doesn't want Gye…
I think she is lonely - that is a reason for her behaviour. But it is weird that she doesn't give a chance anyone to came close to her. Poor Gyeo Re he just want to be happy but she don't see that he is not happy with her 😓
6 0
Replying to Criminson • Sep 2, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Just Saw Ep 1, I just wanted to ask if it's good ahead
It's really good 😊 i love it
4 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 1, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me Spoiler
Wow that kiss was.... Just wow!! One of the best kisses I have ever seen <3 But now I'm little worried about the next episodes ;/ will they break up? because of Joon kyung? This will be so sad... But I have hope that this trailer was misleading (like always) and they will find a way somehow to be together. I can wait for them <3 My cute couple
3 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 31, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
I love this drama more and more <3 And today's episode was really sad - the story of that old couple was really moving
10 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Oh my god! They almost solved everything in EP 19 😮 and now I'm really scared what will be in EP 20. It leads to something bad... ( Or we're gonna wait for season 2 to know everything)
1 0
Replying to Jibsooni1004 • Aug 26, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
How's this drama so far? Waiting for more eps so I can binge watch
Their acting is amazing and I love the plot, you can laugh, cry and giggle . Totally recommended
1 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 24, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
This show is so wonderful 🤩 love interactions between ml ❤️
11 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Aug 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
It was so interesting till EP 7-8 . I don't know why I can't finish it, after EP 9 it become a little boring. I'm at EP 13 and the only couple I want to watch is attorney and reporter story 😔 I like all the actors, i will try to finish it to see how will it end
3 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 24, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Is this 10/10 top tier stuff so far?
Yes, definitely it's 10/10 for me so far ❤️
1 0
Replying to macintoshappless • Aug 24, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
I know this drama isn't mainly focused on romance, but I am loving the romance so far. I cannot get enough of…
Love them 💞
2 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 18, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
ep 4 was so cute and funny <3 I really love ghis drama: it's healing, funny, nostalgic. I can't wait for ep 5 and next! Can't wait for Gyeo Re to warm up and to becomr more open for people <3
16 0
Replying to Mockingbird111 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
You are not alone! And this comment section helps a bit with waiting. All of us will endure this somehow :)
So true! And I'm so amazed that there is more than 32k comments! That's really amazing ;)
0 1
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 10, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
it was an interesting beggining, I feel it could be very good later ;)
7 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can't believe I have to wait a week more :( It was getting so interesting!!! I really love love this show and my favourite character so far is Master Lee <3 so cool and funny
2 4
Replying to airaluvr • Jul 21, 2022
Title Dali & Cocky Prince Spoiler
hii just wanna ask if there is any breakup or lots of misunderstandings?
hmm I think there weren't much of misudnerstandings and there weren't any break up maybe because they start to see each other in about ep 13. But they have a really lovely interaction and the last 3 episodes were so sweet <3 Really reccomended.
1 1
