News
On Work Later, Drink Now • Oct 28, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
This show is werid...I like it haha
3 0
On My Name • Oct 28, 2021
Title My Name
That was a great watch, she was awesome in this
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Oct 10, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
This show makes me sad, I don't even have time to ship a couple because I just want her to be Okay
15 1
On Yumi's Cells • Sep 21, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
I'm enjoying this as someone who is reading the webtoon, the atmospheric matches perfectly
15 0
On Hospital Playlist Season 2 • Sep 10, 2021
Title Hospital Playlist Season 2
That last episode =all the feels
16 0
On Sea of Hope • Jul 31, 2021
Title Sea of Hope
Where to watch?
0 2
On Nevertheless, • Jul 18, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Nabi..girl...that last line....win
19 1
On The K2 • Jul 14, 2021
Title The K2
Should of been 12 episodes, it just dragged but Ji Chang Wook made it bearable
4 0
