Editorials
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 15, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Went in thinking I wasn't going to get into it...well I was wrong. The weather part is actually really interesting and refreshing from other dramas and I like the leads, I didn't think they would work...but they are so far. Excited to see where this show goes
8 0
On Move to Heaven • Feb 8, 2022
Title Move to Heaven
That was a great watch
6 0
Replying to Jisoo_sooya • Feb 8, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
is the romance slow?
Definitely more in season 2 then 1, but it's a typical romance drama, the waiting game with splashes and hints here and there haha
1 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Feb 2, 2022
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
This was the first drama I ever watched...it is still one of my favorites because there are few that are even like this. ❤❤❤
5 0
Replying to bts_girl_in_luv • Feb 2, 2022
Title Itaewon Class
To be honest, this was one of my favourite dramas. I don't know why so many people disliked this. It definitely…
I've watched this twice and will definitely watch it again, it's an amazing drama
4 1
Replying to Mia • Feb 2, 2022
Title Snowdrop
they should have both died in the end. Romeo and Juliet style -__-
I agree but then he came back to save her so the whole point of him sacrificing his life would of been pointless
1 0
Replying to Infired • Jan 29, 2022
Title Taxi Driver
is there romance?
Really not in this, but it doesn't need it
0 1
On Taxi Driver • Jan 24, 2022
Title Taxi Driver
Just started this and I'm already on episode 7...its so good! You get soo mad at these people with them and then it's so satisfying when they get what's coming to them!! The main guy is such a great actor wowowowowowowo
6 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Jan 22, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Just finished season 2, it was great. I enjoyed both seasons for different reasons, very excited for season 3!
1 3
On Ghost Doctor • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
That last episode end was all I ever wanted, sooooo invested in this show now haha
9 1
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Jan 12, 2022
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
So I actually finished it...finally. when I say finished I mean I fast forwarded on all the mains part so I could see everyone else's story line because they kept it going. 8.5/10 for them...6/10 for main
3 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 10, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Episode 8 ending...wow...this drama
5 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 7, 2022
Title Snowdrop
It's totally bat sh*t crazy that I still ship them...right...right?
4 5
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 6, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
After every episode I can't wait for the next, really love all the characters in this
2 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 14, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I need the next episode now!!!
7 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Nov 30, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Can't wait for season2!
3 0
Replying to 9091839 • Nov 26, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Is there romance?
Yes
1 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Nov 23, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Episode 9..destroyed me...this show is great
3 0
Replying to Faith • Nov 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
i was punching the air for a solid 10 minutes
I am with you on that hahaha
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 13, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
They got me with that ending...slow clap
14 3
