News
Replying to mirkwoodself • Sep 4, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
well, i know its not gonna happen but i hoped for her to end up wih the webtoon artist. he needs love to heal…
omg same, I've been rooting for him the whole time. Like he will develop more and become more socialable, get a little makeover and then BAM love....but thats not going to happen in this show. I would rather her just be by herself
1 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 20, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
that last line PERFECT <3
12 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 20, 2022
Title Big Mouth
just bumped my rating up to a 9.5, this show is great every episode
4 0
Replying to dragynfaerie • Aug 11, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
HOLD IT! How old is Auntie supposed to be? The suspension of my disbelief has reached it's max.
this show and age makes no sense haha
5 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Aug 10, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Just binged this in a couple days. It defiantly hooked me in. The romance tag is strong here. I think it was a good watch, 12 episodes was just enough. I get the last part, was it needed, probably not haha but whatever I still really liked this drama. I always like those scifi/fantasy dramas because they are so different from the rest. I recommend the watch.
3 0
On Big Mouth • Aug 7, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Right now I'm leaning towards the main guard as Big Mouse
2 0
Replying to Kenshin • Aug 2, 2022
Title Adamas
Seems like Lee Kyung is in every kdrama i am watching. 😀
literally my first thought when he came out of the helicopter . Again my life, Doctor Lawyer, and Why Her?
10 10
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 28, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
THIS SHOW...this show
4 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 28, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
need the next episode nowwwwwwwwwww
1 0
Replying to nosnoop • Jul 28, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Not yet....It's currently #4. Move to Heaven ranked one above at #3.Though I can't find which is #1 and #2.
Move to Heaven is amazing, this show is also, well deserved rankings
5 0
On Doctor Lawyer • Jul 24, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
this should of been called Jayden with a side of SJS. He was the only character you feel any sort of connection with in the end. So sad, love SJS will watch anything with him but hopefully his next project he is back to being a badass fighter
4 1
On Alienoid 1 • Jul 20, 2022
Title Alienoid 1
just waiting for somewhere to watch this in the US :(
0 1
On Doctor Lawyer • Jul 17, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
I love SJS, he has been one of my favorites since I started watching dramas...but this role is not for him. HE IS A BADASS and in this he is bit...lacking. I mean come on he can't fight at all...what...they should of casted someone else for this role. Still love to watch his handsome face but now I'm just waiting for Alieniod to come out, please have him back to his kick ass self
2 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 9, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Just sitting over here waiting for Park Bo-Gum to show up hahaha, webtoon readers understand ;)
13 2
On Itaewon Class • Jul 1, 2022
Title Itaewon Class
this drama is amazing, one of my favorites, rewatched twice
4 0
On Café Minamdang • Jul 1, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
this show is a ton of fun, will keep watching
5 0
Replying to kirketexpert • Jul 1, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
This show reminds me of USA Show Psych
100% and I love it
1 1
On Running Man • Jun 29, 2022
Title Running Man
I watch when I need a laugh and it always works
6 0
Replying to Jenny Kramer • Jun 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
in the webtoon Yumi puts him on a pedastool as "the perfect man" based on the toon he is doing it 👌
well there should be...if they are doing this right
1 0
Replying to kkumilgi • Jun 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
Is there anybody read the webtoon, I'm really curious about the end and I've heard there will be another season
I have read the whole entire webtoon and if it is going to be true to it, there will have to be another season
0 0
