Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021
Replying to Banada6 • Jun 20, 2022
Need an answer, please! the last scene of episode 4 was in the webtoon version ?
this show for the most part has followed the webtoon very well, and I hope it does it until the end
1 1
Replying to 252341 • Jun 20, 2022
I don't know if it's the actor or if his character in the webtoon is really like that, but Babi looks like a robot,…
in the webtoon Yumi puts him on a pedastool as "the perfect man" based on the toon he is doing it 👌
7 3
On Doctor Lawyer • Jun 20, 2022
Each episode is getting better and the story pulling you in. Sometimes shows just have that slow burn. Our Blues same thing, first couple episodes eh and then ok ok you got me keep going haha.
2 0
On Our Blues • Jun 12, 2022
Title Our Blues
Every episode my rating went up and up. Damn this show turned out wonderful.
8 0
On Doctor Lawyer • Jun 11, 2022
Episode 3 is bringing life to the show and how it can be. SJS is my top 5 favorite actors so I know he can bring it
0 2
On Our Blues • May 27, 2022
Title Our Blues
Wow can we just slow clap for the progress this show made from episode 1? Like they really are killing it
5 0
Replying to ila • May 10, 2022
Title Our Blues
What an amazing drama... I had 0 expectations, and I'm totally hooked by it. Underrated drama
I think the starting story really push people away, even I was like uhhh okay...but after that story arch everything else is really capitalizing and I can't wait for the weekend
0 0
On Our Blues • May 7, 2022
Title Our Blues
This show gets better and better, not a strong start but it grew
3 0
On Our Blues • May 6, 2022
Title Our Blues
Omg the end of Yeong-ju and Hyeon...balling my eyes out
2 0
On Again My Life • Apr 18, 2022
As always I never trust the ratings on MDL, this show is great, every episode I can't wait to see what happens next
12 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Apr 13, 2022
This was great. Such a cute story and the actors did great. They did a great job with 4 episodes, kinda want some other dramas to do this. Just a quick cute show <3
11 0
Replying to c_n_96 • Apr 12, 2022
Will there be romance here?
I mean I count 3 woman so far he could get involved with haha. I'm sure there will be romance
5 3
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 11, 2022
OK OK OK last episode you got me with that line. This gives me My Mister vibes, which I love. This is definitely a more emotional and slower drama but those of some of my favorites so I'm here for this
9 0
On Our Blues • Apr 10, 2022
Title Our Blues
I'm living for this mess, also Lee Jung Eun is amazing. Very excited to watch these stories unfold
9 0
Replying to Lenka B • Apr 9, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
I kept comparing this drama to Work Later, Drink Now, which is far superior imo :) Which is a pity, because I…
Yes exactly!!!! Work Later is awesome and I loved them and that's what I went into this one thinking! Like omg these amazing actresses are going to make a work later drink now type drama this is awesome...but no. That's what I mean also, a wave of older woman dramas and not just the same 20 year old first love stuff. You get me ❤️
2 0