Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021
On Somebody • Nov 25, 2022
Title Somebody
This is not for everyone for many reasons. I thought it was creepy and shocking to the point of total surprise on what I was watching. The way it is filmed will make people think its "slow paced" or "boring" to me it was correct. It was making you get into the minds of these characters and how their thought process was actually working. If you are looking for a thrilling and exciting show this is not it. If you are looking for your mind to be messed with and brilliant acting from the villain, then watch this. This is the type of show were your secretly rooting for the killer and you can't understand why, because he gets into your head...just like these woman. I would say this is a rating of 8.5 or 8 but nothing lower. Do not watch if you don't like vaguer sexual talk or sexual content, this was a shocking show that had lots of it and blew my mind since most Korean shows do not have this type of content, I also think this is why people are rating it lower.
5 1
On Glitch • Nov 10, 2022
Title Glitch
this is a solid 8.5
7 0
On Live • Nov 8, 2022
Title Live
that was the easiest 9.5 rating I've given. What a hidden gem, all the actors were amazing and the cases. Great ending.
6 0
krissy • Nov 1, 2022
The only Dramas I have dropped are:
Vagabond- which I think I'll try again some day
Adamas- I really love him as an actor but it was soo slow, I'm sure it gets better but I just couldn't
Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist- just wasn't keeping my attention
2 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Sep 25, 2022
PSJ is great as an actor, but why is he so awkward in a social setting 😂😂.
he always is in variety shows but I love it, it always makes me say the same thing...like how is he such a great actor and then this... but he is entertaining haha
3 0
On Big Mouth • Sep 22, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
I actually was fine with her dying, I knew it had to happen for him to become Big Mouse for real in the end and thats all I wanted. If she was alive it would of been this fluffy happy ever after ending and I wanted death and revenge hahaha. I agree they could of cleared up some storylines but I still really enjoyed it. The villain was great.
2 1