News Replying to kwelsh • 21 days ago
Title Reborn Rookie
how’s the pacing, romance plot etc? saw some clips but some comments are off putting although MDL comments are…
pacing is good. Romance is a hard question haha. Romance...is there in a way but it isn't the main driver, the revenge is the main focus
3 1
On A Bona Fide Killer • 27 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
a must watch
6 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 30 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
so surprised how good this show is
10 0
On Reborn Rookie • Aug 31, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
9/10 great watch, great ending
6 3
On Spooky in Love • Aug 27, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I wish the supernatural items didn't drop mid season, that was what made this show unique but I overall still enjoyed the show as a whole
12 0
On Dream to You • Aug 19, 2026
Title Dream to You
I like the 2nd leads story
4 0
On Dream to You • Aug 5, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
um what...a twist in storyline..no one saw that coming right?...right?
8 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 15, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
please please don't ruin this drama with her unrealistic jealousy. Like girl you were in a long term relationship with wanting to marry him...uhhh. The ML is being so good thought and smart. I also like the second couple enough to stay around
4 1
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 27, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
I wish it was all released at onceeeeeee, I just know the rest of these episodes are going to be great
4 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 26, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
So Ji Sub is in it, dont even need a trailer I'm seated.
5 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 7, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
this is really fun and fresh, the VR part fits so well with the silliness of the show. Great job Jisoo. I never trust MDL ratings and just watch and see for myself
13 0
On Idol I • Feb 20, 2026
Title Idol I
great watch! show kept me wanting the next episode 9/10
7 0
Replying to Jenny Kramer • Sep 24, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
is it 10/10 no but it is a fun time and sometimes those are the dramas you need in life at the moment
ep 6 was really good
5 0
On Confidence Queen • Sep 23, 2025
Title Confidence Queen
is it 10/10 no but it is a fun time and sometimes those are the dramas you need in life at the moment
14 2
On You Make Me Dance • Sep 23, 2025
Title You Make Me Dance
cute
0 0
On Semantic Error • Sep 23, 2025
Title Semantic Error
super cute
3 0
On Good Boy • Sep 22, 2025
Title Good Boy
started out soo good, then man oh man was it dragged out and sooo repetive. Like got you...jk okay well got you again...nope just kidding...literally over and over. 12 episodes..or even 10 that would of tightened the story and kept my attention. it's a shame because I love the cast, the overall main story they were going with but ya...
4 0
On Twelve • Sep 1, 2025
Title Twelve
I've watched these characters eat more than do anything else...
17 0
Replying to haenbi • May 4, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love
Yes but oh my Venus is better
still in my top 5 fav
1 0
Replying to Jenny Kramer • May 4, 2025
Title May I Help You?
if they didn't throw that "twist" storyline I would of liked it better. Besides that plot good show but those…
this was before I watched the last episode...now i don't like it even more...this storyline is all over the place for me
2 0
