Either she ends up with Kang Ju Yeon in the end as Eun Ho or she becomes happy with herself as Eun Ho in the end, the only endings ill accept haha...but more the first...like a lot more the first haha
This was fun and cute, no reason not to watch it your a fan of No Gain No Love. Take it as it is, a cute 2 episode spin off of her comic. ALSO did not know Lee Sang Yi could sing like that omggggggggggggg <3 10/10
I can understand the love this drama gets but for me personally the second part was hard to get through. I ended up fast forwarding most of it, was getting mad or annoyed for most of it. It was a great love story but man oh man did it take forever, and when you thought okay this is it...nope something else happened. The politics were so annoying. Again I GET IT, i understand the time period, the reason etc, Just for me it got to be too much 8/10
https://www.threads.net/@the_mom_meeple_kdrama
https://www.threads.net/@the_mom_meeple_kdrama