the show def got better and better as it went on. Was sitting on an 8 but after the last couple episodes...getting close to that 9. Have to see how it ends!
I am watching that! Actually it just started getting reallly good with that last big case they did. I was enjoying it the whole time but that last episode really drew me in.
I'm sorry but if you know a girl has a crazy stalker...why would you send her alone anywhere? Like ya go to your house alone where he knows you live and then we will get you somewhere safe...
I pretty much like this show for the most part, but that just made me go like wth
episodes 1-5ish 8.5, 6 & 7 (8 rating) the end of the last episode it came back to a 8.5....it had a cool concept its just I really didn't care about the other guy they started focusing on
It was a fresh new drama that isn't like others. I also like how mature it was. It was also nice being so short, butttttttttt....spoiler below
They could of just had them stick with what they were doing and had them slowly figure out how to love again. I would of liked that better, but then they turned it into just an ugly thing. The way it was going was realistic and true to long term relationships. How you can loose those type of things but then you can learn to get them back. I was really loving episodes 1-4 and then it was like...oh everyone is a cheater? i don't know it failed in the end. I get this is real also, but...they had a good concept and should of stuck with that.
I love shows like this when they come up, isn't often but they are great. Like Hit the Spot, its so good but VERY 18+ but these type of shows are gems, for us older folks haha
I pretty much like this show for the most part, but that just made me go like wth
They could of just had them stick with what they were doing and had them slowly figure out how to love again. I would of liked that better, but then they turned it into just an ugly thing. The way it was going was realistic and true to long term relationships. How you can loose those type of things but then you can learn to get them back. I was really loving episodes 1-4 and then it was like...oh everyone is a cheater? i don't know it failed in the end. I get this is real also, but...they had a good concept and should of stuck with that.