News
On The Devil's Plan • Oct 13, 2023
Title The Devil's Plan
I don't watch reality shows ever but this one was great and it couldn't of been a better match in the end. I would of been happy with either one of them winning, they both deserved it
0 0
On Mask Girl • Oct 2, 2023
Title Mask Girl
This won't be like anything you typically watch and thats why i liked it Great writing and how everything intertwined. MATURE audience only haha
11 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 21, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Solid show, worth the watch. Tied up all loose ends, which was nice.
13 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 8, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Really enjoying this show, I like the humor, the potential romance and the MYYSSTTERRYY hahaha it has my attention
3 0
On Dream • Sep 3, 2023
Title Dream
great watch, def teared up at one point it was such a happy moment
4 0
On Heartbeat • Aug 24, 2023
Title Heartbeat
had such potential, a good start and then DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG omg could of made this show 12-14 episodes and 14 would of been pushing it. I love his humor but even that went out the door. The ending was so....like what? like did I just waste 16 episodes for this? I mean I fast forwarded the last four to just get it over with....so sad with this show, was really excited for it
4 0
Replying to -Unkown- • Jul 12, 2023
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon Spoiler
Question 1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry4. Kiss scene?
yes to all
2 0
On Lies Hidden in My Garden • Jun 19, 2023
Title Lies Hidden in My Garden
I really like how this is filmed, definitely can't wait for this to unfold every episode.
5 0
On Delightfully Deceitful • Jun 12, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
really enjoying this drama. I love how it cuts over to her explaining things
4 2
On Black Knight • May 13, 2023
Title Black Knight
kim woo bin killed this role, the show was decent, a good watch but he literally made it
5 0
On Running Man • May 3, 2023
Title Running Man
Viki took off Running Man Classics....i am so sad right now
1 1
Replying to Sh_a • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
hi where do you watch it because i cant find it
ya you have to have a disney plus sub first like any other streaming service
0 0
Replying to Jenny Kramer • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Disney + and use a VPN (korea) then you can watch it
yea its like a happy/sad moment with almost every streaming service is now getting into kdramas. Like YESS more dramas...then like crap another monthly payment....
0 0
Replying to Sh_a • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
hi where do you watch it because i cant find it
Disney + use a VPN (Korea) then you can watch it
0 2
Replying to skyfleurette • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Same for Europe. The production companies need to stop selling rights to Disney for international viewers. It…
Disney + use a VPN (Korea) then you can watch it
1 0
Replying to MJN • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
I can't find it either. Usually if it says Disney + for the US you can try Hulu cause that is where they usually…
Disney + use a VPN (Korea) then you can watch it
1 0
Replying to RuthOHara • Apr 29, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
It says here that it's on Prime. And it's not!
Disney + and use a VPN (korea) then you can watch it
0 2
On Kill It • Apr 10, 2023
Title Kill It
I'm very conflicted on this Drama. It was good just...sigh
0 0
On Call It Love • Mar 25, 2023
Title Call It Love
really enjoying this drama, it is captivating
9 0
On Island Part 2 • Mar 14, 2023
Title Island Part 2
Cha Eun Woo is the main reason to watch this. There are very cool screens in this show but unfortunately not the best writing. I'm going to stick with my 8.5 rating since I do love fantasy shows, the fighting was cool and the acting was pretty good for the most part.
5 1
