K-Drama
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Oct 26, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
For a show which had such a good season one. Season two is so disappointing .I get there point and sometimes we in reality don't always end up with our first love but this is a drama i needed the producers to know that i needed her to end up with Hwang Sun Oh .. END OF RANT.. ;)
5 0
Replying to Snehal Jadhav • Oct 26, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Okay, most people think ML is rude to the CP. But dont you think the CP is rude to Jiwoon too?? No matter how…
I think that she lets him get away with all that because she knows who he really is. Just my opinion. I hope everyone enjoying this drama like i have been.
0 1
On The King's Affection • Oct 26, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Ok someone please spoil it for me i need to know what's up with her body guard he seems very suspicious???
1 2
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Sep 19, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
Finally I've been anticipating this drama I think ill wait till all the episodes are out because I'm thinking I'm gonna really like this and if I have to wait for episodes i think you guys understand how hard it is to wait and I don't think I can stand to wait on this drama..
4 0
Replying to Michele 1964 • Sep 2, 2021
Title Cry Me a River of Stars
Ml looks so weird the make up and styling just doesn't do him any justice
I was thinking the same like his lips looked so fake in the first episode..but I’m liking the drama..
0 0
Replying to Re_red0 • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Because he wasnt
I could be wrong but to me it seemed like he was testing her to see if she had kungfu.
5 0
Replying to MK916 • Jul 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I am actually rewatching again. Doing so makes me treasure their time from the beginning. Such a great masterpiece.
Right ain’t it good like wow the whole entire story was beautiful..I just wanna see the next chapter like GuJun be reborn and the young prince again there son as a teen so much more lol..
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 23, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Now that I’ve seen the ending and cried during the entire episode literally I must say one of the best drama I’ve seen. It’s worth watching from beginning to end .enjoy time to see what drama to to begin now. Never mind I think I’ll rewatch this again.
8 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 21, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
No spoiler here but if the ending I saw is real im gonna need a second season because I need more closure I need a little bit more of there ending ..
3 1
Replying to MK916 • Jul 20, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I've rewatched E41 multiple times already. It's one of the few episodes that I don't mind rewatching. 😂 This…
I agree but I dare say that Gu Jun had his big moment.. 🙃🙂🙃
2 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 20, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Am I the only one on episode 46 but can’t help to keep rewatching episode 41 with Gu Jun I so love the way he played this character.
5 3
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 6, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I’m up to 30 and so loving gu jun character..He has this high and mighty face and I’m loving it no one can stop him..
3 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Am i the only one who is in love with leon lai character "the God Gu Jun" like I've seen him play other characters but this roll has got to be one of his best in my opinion. The way he stands so serious. I just rewatched this and fast forward to all his parts lol..
8 0
Replying to Minny Me.11 • Jul 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
damn, why did they have to delay the freaking episodes!!!!!!! i kept refreshing the wetv app or restarting my…
I’ve been refreshing too guess I’ll stop now lol .
3 1
Replying to DarkZone • Jul 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I liked it at first, but got a bit bored. I'm stuck on ep 13. The first arc is draggy... Does it get better when…
It gets better.
3 0
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Jun 13, 2021
Title Time Flies and You Are Here
there is a second couple played by liu luo xi she plays the second female lead ming gu and Li Xin Ze he plays…
you welcome.
1 0
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Jun 13, 2021
Title Time Flies and You Are Here Spoiler
there is a second couple played by liu luo xi she plays the second female lead ming gu and Li Xin Ze he plays…
Sounds like all your info is correct..😜 YBY was doing the chasing MG Was chasing zZY but I he told her sorry he had higher ambitions and I f she didn’t noticed that YBY had feeling for her ..After he stopped chasing she was interested. And yes ZZY had a sad ending.
0 2
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Jun 13, 2021
Title Time Flies and You Are Here
there is a second couple played by liu luo xi she plays the second female lead ming gu and Li Xin Ze he plays…
You welcome.
1 0
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Jun 12, 2021
Title Time Flies and You Are Here Spoiler
there is a second couple played by liu luo xi she plays the second female lead ming gu and Li Xin Ze he plays…
yup...
1 4
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Jun 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
I was so looking forward for the second part and now i wished they would of just left it at the first. The second season was so different then the first it didnt feel like a love story, it had a whole different kind of drama to it. They should of just left this to everyones imagination in my ending its a happy one.
2 0
