K-Drama
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 27, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Sucks no new episodes until next week gonna rewatch the long ballad..
3 0
On Princess Agents • Jan 25, 2022
Title Princess Agents
okay ive put off watching this show for 2 years and ive finally decided to watch and all i can say is that first real kiss between the FL and ML i could kick myself for missing this for 2 years .A few scenes are a little to much to it really is worth watching. If i knew it would be this good i wouldn't of hold off on it..but then again i understand dramas more so ts all good.
1 0
Isa • Jan 21, 2022
Review The Queen of Attack Season 2
thank you this was the break down that i needed..
1 0
On The Promise of Chang’an • Jan 20, 2022
Title The Promise of Chang’an
She never deserved him.
6 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jan 20, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
I dont think i even need to see this to confidently say I love this drama!!!
7 0
Replying to ShiroSat • Jan 20, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
im currently on ep 13 and its really good!!
i opted to pay this time ill keep the subscription until its over on croton they have 14 episodes but only 8 episodes are with eng subs. Thats how much i really like this one.
0 0
Replying to ShiroSat • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
im currently on ep 13 and its really good!!
Yes it is and its a win for me lol..
1 3
Replying to Dramaland • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
LOVING IT!!! I've only watched till Episode 5. I'm just so excited waiting for the subbed ones!
Same here..
0 0
Replying to MargarethaIndah • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
You're not alone. Me too🤗
:) enjoy.
0 0
Replying to ShiroSat • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
im currently on ep 13 and its really good!!
I'm on episode 8 unfortunately i have to wait for eng subs , continue to enjoy.
1 5
Replying to 9557875 • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
I'm liking it a lot in all honesty. Obviously, it has its flaws but I'm finding myself really looking forward…
yes i look forwared to it myself..the flaws we just have to work around them lol..well hope it continues enjoy..
0 0
Replying to Luna • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Love it so far.. !! not sure why some people being overly negative here ....
I'm right there with you I'm liking this drama very much so.
1 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Anyone else enjoying this drama as much as i am? Its differently good!!
11 15
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 17, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
episode 4 28:00 round there if your heart doesn't cry out i don't know what will. You know I'm exaggerating a little but dam that part..
2 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Jan 16, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
On the top i see related context The longest promise but i think of pearl eclipse when i see this. We shall see .I'm liking this already..
0 0
Replying to Fer • Jan 12, 2022
Title Royal Feast
TRUE! Dance of the sky empire is pretty much a potato sack
thanks for the laugh.. ;)
1 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 12, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
when his sisters came i was happy surprise and glad but when i saw his brother that part just made my day..i know silly right lol.
3 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 14, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
I liked the ending very much and not because it is a happy ending but because they were all together in the ending scene.
6 0
On Charlie Zhou • Nov 30, 2021
Person Charlie Zhou
He’s voice is like hearing an angel on earth.
5 0
Replying to Mistborn • Nov 28, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
How much I wish Haishi really went away from all these men bullshit. She would be free T_T
I agree like all these ups and down..
1 0
