K-Drama
Replying to JoumanaSCS • Mar 2, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
any side couples?
The only side couples male doesnt like the girl but there is a triangle couple.
0 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Mar 2, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Saturday cant get here fast enough.
2 0
Replying to Felice • Feb 28, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
It's kinda sad but it's not that sad for me. I can handle the angst well, we have sweet moments too. 4 ep left,…
I'm glad its not that bad for you because im so sad over the episodes. Also i cant wait Saturday cant get here fast enough for me..lol enjoy!!
1 0
On Ms. Cupid in Love • Feb 28, 2022
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
Almost forgot how handsome the ML.What a nice sight to my eyes lol..
5 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 28, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
for now save yourself the heartache dont watch episode 28 and 30..havent seen the rest yet ..
0 2
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 28, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
I have rewind the ending of episode 28 5 times already and I can still feel ML emotion..😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to tenkpm • Feb 26, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Any one watching the current Tencents drama The Autum Ballad based on hang dynasty? The female lead dressed same…
Im watching it and love it cant wait till tomorrow for the new episodes.
0 1
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Feb 22, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
here to vent ..i had loved this drama like i just knew i was gonna see it at last five more times and i must say its good so please watch but after the ending that it gave us im so disappointed that i cant even rewatch this and it really has me all in my feeling becaused i did like it so much. There rant over sorry guys..
1 2
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Feb 17, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
Him coming back makes no sense. I can't even find any rationality in this, which is sad, because I wanted a miracle…
Right I really hope there’s a second season so they can have him comeback .besides that I really liked it even thou it did feel rushed towards the ending like they could of left the whole 30 minutes out when the sis passed and added him coming back lol.my wishful thinking .
0 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Feb 17, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
i loved this drama from the comments i maybe the only one but i must say what a meaningless ending i would of been happy with ML just disappearing , not have him comeback one a year what a heartbreaking wait.
4 2
On Miss Truth • Feb 16, 2022
Title Miss Truth
I just may be the only one but i loved this drama although i wasn't happy with the ending and I'm hoping for a season two please let there be a season two .
3 0
Replying to Perfectlyflawed • Feb 14, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
ok this line- as long as i see you as my benefactor, i can never righteously make you my husband (is that some…
i was wondering the same thing when i heard this ..i sure hope not.
1 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Feb 14, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
episode 17 have the box of tissue ready. Ill leave it at that..
0 0
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Feb 13, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
i think he feel for her since the handcuff episode.
i understand completely what your saying i just feel like he really didn't like her at first then started to admire her boldness and persistent also how brave she is.well lets continue to watch the further episodes enjoy. also i wish she can see how much he is really protecting her by finding her then being extra mean to her on episode 16.
0 1
Replying to Noway • Feb 13, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
I'm on episode 15. Cabbage Head is falling in love with rocket speed, he can't say "no" to QY anymore 😍😍😍
i think he feel for her since the handcuff episode.
4 3
Replying to Noway • Feb 10, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
I watched the beginning of episode 34 and feel a bit better now, there is still hope.
i hope soo..
1 0
Replying to Israt • Feb 10, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities Spoiler
At this point he is being a bad person deliberately.
i dont know he did only put that in the water to help his friend i guess one could hope ;) but i do see your point.
2 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Feb 10, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Am i the only one rooting for the general Yun Huan to see the light and turn good..lol
2 5
Replying to OlzDive • Feb 9, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
I like how Bridgette acted here. Her clumsy acting matched with the role. LOL. She's a woman but also a bit tomboyish…
I try checking too even the little clips are so fun to see..
1 0
Replying to Hunter2022 • Feb 7, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
First 10 minutes of The Autumn Ballad way better than all the 10 episodes of M:TC I've watched so far. My day…
Just wanted to say thanks i decided to check this drama out and im liking the plot thanks again..
0 0
