Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Myanmar
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2021
Replying to Burcu • Sep 16, 2025
Why are they filming so slowly?
It was either six or seven, I think. I can't quite remember
0 0
On Wu • Sep 16, 2025
Title Wu
Kapook in a supporting role ?
5 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Aug 31, 2025
Ew no they look like siblings😎. I need DewCiize series in gmmtv 2026🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️
Oh! DewCiize !just thinking about HEIGHT DIFFERENCE is crazy enough 😀 I also need this couple
2 1
Replying to liv_d • Aug 27, 2025
Title Mouse
u can edit the page. the admins will decide whether to approve it or not
how ??
0 3
On Mouse • Aug 22, 2025
Title Mouse
part2 ? when?
0 1
Replying to Duckypie06 • Aug 13, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
Snap25 and GMMTV! you can't do this to us! we want season 2!!!!
agree!!!!!!! 💯
6 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Aug 6, 2025
its a norm for c drama, they tend to use the beijing accent (official), where everyone can understand easily
thanks buddy 🤍
0 0