Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Myanmar
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2021
Replying to asianndramaz • Aug 4, 2025
every characters voice is dubbed by a voice actor those aren't their real voice
wtf , why did they do that?I don't understand
1 3
Replying to Mitanshi Kumari • Aug 4, 2025
IKR I can't accept this. Then why is she told to be an imp character and the only recurring character from S1…
I think cz she's senior actress
2 0
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Aug 2, 2025
Title Mouse
I'm totally here for Emi. Hopefully it's on an OTT platform I can watch with eng subs.
we can also watch on channel Myanmar app
0 0
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Aug 2, 2025
Title Mouse
I'm totally here for Emi. Hopefully it's on an OTT platform I can watch with eng subs.
ash channel & other channels in Myanmar
0 0
Replying to mjr • Jul 28, 2025
Title Mouse
august 1st
thanks 🤍 I get it
0 0
Replying to kokomifish • Jul 26, 2025
Jamie's role is probably gonna die considering the fact she usually dies in snap25 shows
what? is there also Jamie?
2 1
On Secret Lover • Jul 25, 2025
Title Secret Lover
ဘာလို့ duration က နည်းနေရတာတုန်း စောက်စိမတရားပုပ်မိ
1 0
On Hide & Sis • Jul 25, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
ayan kao tr pl A sout pat gyi pyl htwk ma tat kao ny tr , nyima ayan kyite tr pl shin , kl kya pr oom Janhae ka lay ayan ko hla nr PIPI pote aao ko hla nr
1 0
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Jul 24, 2025
Title Mouse
I'm totally here for Emi. Hopefully it's on an OTT platform I can watch with eng subs.
where r u from? I can watch all of thai drama in my country with sub
0 4
Replying to Duckypie06 • Jul 20, 2025
Janhae excels in these dark thriller series! more main roles for her on Snap25
I wanna see her with Emi , badly !!! we can get Emi lead role in Snap25
1 3
Replying to Vico SDL • Jul 19, 2025
Title Decalcomania
nope ; recently, Ch7 have been losing their artists like a gambler loses his money
oh I get it 🥺
0 0