Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Myanmar
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2021
Replying to Polca15 • Jul 19, 2025
Title Mouse
They will release with English Subtitle right?
yes buddy
1 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jul 15, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
The new OST is out. Chat in prison and crying. Song is really on her and not on other sisters. So, lyrics make…
I don't think it's new ost, it's just only an old one right?
1 0
Replying to Annabel • Jul 14, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
I can't wait for tomorrow!!! By the way if you're wondering who's trending for Belgium it's me 😉
I'm also trending for Myanmar 🤪
2 1
On Mouse • Jul 13, 2025
Title Mouse
I think Emi is main role 🍃
1 7
On Revenged Love • Jul 11, 2025
အရမ်းချစ်ဖို့ကောင်းတာပဲဟေ Zi Yu လေး 🤭
1 0
Replying to nechayanno • Jul 8, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
Wait, this is genuinely excellent so far. GMMTV ladies are talented af, this stupid company needs to stop keeping…
yeah I'm waiting GMM2026 I wanna see more drama like this one
4 0
Replying to Erick Vinicius • Jun 28, 2025
Title Hide & Sis
Has anyone found out how many episodes there will be?. Because I doubt there will only be 10 episodes
16 or 18 eps in total you will see
10 0
Replying to 39uwu • Jun 28, 2025
Title Ni Kak Tai
this 😭😭
she is one of GMM veteran actresses, she needs lead role 😭 she also deserves GL main role
1 0
Replying to Ukasha 002 • Jun 16, 2025
now you'll see bl fans clocking in for the last episode after boycotting almost the whole series, sometimes I…
It's not like they're supporting their actors , they're just selfish. they just only know how to watch BL series. they don't wanna give a chance to the actor they support. ALL OF THE GMMTV ACTORS ARE ACTORS. It's their works.If they love their actors, they should also love their works. Huuu!!! 😭 some toxic fans attack some innocent actresses without any reasons. it's so sad. pls don't make this type of blaming stop pls!!!!!
10 0