News Replying to u10146071 • Jul 17, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
When the ML gets lit up in warm lighting wowwwwwwwww so handsome 🥰
He's literally the most gorgeous human ever. He has such an ethereal aura!!
3 0
Replying to TirTir • Jul 17, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
After waiting for a week , will finally gonna get 2 ep today..so happy 😭
How did you manage??? I binged the six available episodes this morning and I've refreshed this page atleast a million times.
4 2
Replying to Sh_a • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Hi. I have decided to watch this even through ive been spoiled alot about this drama cause of tik tok. But i still…
The concubine and her kids are VERY annoying. They put FL in different dangerous situations multiple times.
0 0
Replying to bibi • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory
If you think Han Yan was in the wrong for not reciprocating her stepdaughter’s affection, that’s misogyny.…
You're absolutely right! I checked this page before watching episodes 19 – 21 and I genuinely thought Han Yan was deliberately cruel to Ling Zhi. Then I watched it and all I could see was a young girl still reeling from the loss of two people she called family in one night – and that’s not counting the loss she'd suffered in the past week or so. I hate the fact that people have very unrealistic expectations of women.
11 1
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 24, 2025
Review Love of the Divine Tree
Nice review Precious ❤️🤗
Thank you! If you haven't already watched this drama, please do—it's so good!
1 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 19, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
Everything about this drama is so stressful. The inconsistent subtitles, the overly edited faces slash heavy, layered makeup, the stiff acting, the awkward dubbing, the dramatic pause, pan out, and close-in (almost always done in this particular order), and the way the story just seems to be all over the place. Love the beautiful scenes, but you really do need to be patient with this one.
3 0
On I May Love You • Jun 3, 2024
Title I May Love You
Yes, the storyline is whack and the characters aren't the best, but why's nobody talking about how "un-CEO" the ML is? He literally has only five suits and he wears them in turns. I could have ignored this, but he's supposedly wealthy, so what gives? The FL – who's "poorer" than him – also repeats her outfits, but not as bad as our ML. The entire thing feels very, very low-budgety.
1 1
Replying to Claddagh • Nov 11, 2023
Title Mr. Bride
I've finished it and I recommend even if it was not perfect.Kudos to the supporting characters. They made this…
Hi! Are you me? Or, am I you? I literally just finished this drama a few minutes ago and I loved it! Not perfect, but I absolutely recommend!🥰
1 1
Replying to stargel_ng • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
at this point I’m thinking it’s either the shaman or that younger detective “ok hui’s brother “
This is actually my second guess! I'm leaning towards the assemblyman's aide.
2 0
Hazel Jung • Sep 14, 2023
Article Who is the Serial Killer in the Ongoing K-Drama "Behind Your Touch"?
I'm open to counter-arguments, but based on my many years of watching Kdramas, something tells me that the assemblyman's aide (that tall dude) is the killer. And, it would be perfect because he's not an obvious suspect plus he has had many opportunities to do as he wishes. If you ask me, he's blindly loyal to that politician man and he has a certain viciousness in his eyes.
1 0
Replying to Melodramatica • Aug 26, 2023
Title My Dearest
Pretty spot-on comment. Her crush has been going on for a long time, but I feel the tide is changing very soon;…
Smell the roses😂😂😍😍😍
2 0
Replying to Jeannie Burke • Aug 23, 2023
Title My Dearest
I don’t want to throw a wrench in this but did anyone else feel the first scene on the beach was the ending?????…
I believe it is! Remember when that man in the first episode went to the patient at the clinic to find out some information? I think that patient is the one telling the story. I just know the ending is going to make my cry my eyes out.
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 26, 2023
Title Once Again
Stupid question but is this episode 25 out of 50 where this happens or 25 out of 100? Since I am watching the…
Haha I totalling understand! I'm also watching King the Land & See You In My 19th Life, so weekends are so packed right now haha. I hope you're good🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 26, 2023
Title Once Again
Stupid question but is this episode 25 out of 50 where this happens or 25 out of 100? Since I am watching the…
Hello! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I meant 25/50, but I wrote it as 25/26 because I know some people are watching on Viki, but pleaese watch – It's so good 🥰🥰
1 2
On Once Again • Jun 19, 2023
Title Once Again
I'm currently on Episode 25/26 of this Kdrama and watching Gyu Jin's growth is really the most beautiful thing. From someone who was comfortable sitting with co-workers who were clearly dissing his wife to issuing a warning is the type of thing I love to see. I mean, he talked about her being an outcast and I love that he has finally acknowledged his role in "other-ing" her. So beautiful.
5 7
Replying to DarkDamsel • Oct 21, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
Just why…The End.☠️
I just finished watching and I came here to cry. Why did they do us like that???
3 0
Replying to Amayaaa • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Today's episode was average as I am not into this love pentagon . I love the chemistry between the leads but would…
Idk, but I don't see this drama having a happy ending. Someone has to die and my guess is that will be Mu Deok—or atleast Naksu's spirit will leave Mu-deok's body.
0 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I wonder who that other girl is that they introduced today that was pretending to be blind?
I believe she's the real Mu-deok's friend. Other users said that she might have saved her in the past. If you've watched episode 9, you might have seen where she says something about Mu-deok having a good heart.
0 1
lo_ve • Jul 22, 2021
Article Shin Min Ah and Kim Seon Ho's drama "Hometown ChaChaCha" unveils its premiere date!
Can't wait for this!
0 0
Why Cant You Wait For Me • Jul 22, 2021
Article An Ultimate Guide To Yoo Seung Ho
I love love him so much! I fell in love with him after I saw him in Memorist. He is such a talented actor!
5 1
