Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in Itaewon
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
Replying to Rtconnect • Mar 19, 2026
I loved today's episode. They reconcile pretty quickly. It was such healthy conversation. Chang yu is really understanding.
So mature. They're perfect together
5 0
Replying to pampampam • Mar 19, 2026
at a time like this i wish i started this when its finished
Top regrets honestly. Atleast we'll resume 2 episodes a day from Saturday
5 0
Replying to AuntyCandy • Mar 19, 2026
makes me want to cry when the episodes end 🥺 they’re way too short
I almost crieddd
2 0
Replying to roka17 • Mar 18, 2026
Yan Zheng got a fat pig slap coming his way
I imagine he didn't think to grab a mask or something because he'd just been told his wife is at the frontline.
2 0
Replying to Precious • Mar 18, 2026
MY GIRL BROKE DOWN THE CITY GATES WITH HER PINKY FINGER !!!!
Please the leader of the PIG BUTCHERING SQUAD does not need a huge log. It's just the city gate.
2 1
Replying to LilaS • Mar 18, 2026
How long till we get the identity reveal?
Comes up in Episode 26.
2 1
Replying to spirit_lantern • Mar 18, 2026
While watching Legend of Female General, I could see that Zhou Ye put in a lot of effort and I really appreciated…
I think my favorite thing about FCY is that she never has to act demure. She's unapologetically illiterate and uncultured, but not uncouth. There's no situation where she has to pretend about her physical strength (the actress is also pretty strong irl so this is probably second nature to her and definitely the reason she's able to play the role so well) and she makes the most with whatever she's given. What an amazing character
6 0
Replying to vivi0303 • Mar 18, 2026
Items needed to be a military advisor/counselor. Robes that do not belong on the battlefield, an ornate but kinda…
Uh, battles were very much physical and mental warfare. The idea is rile each other up until one person breaks. The strategist's role in all this is more psychological – he's trying to affect their morale and that's what the entire theatrical get-up is geared towards.
6 3
Replying to sakie • Mar 18, 2026
LOL...I can't anymore. I'm watching and typing because it's just so hilarious!!!! Legendary stories of her heroic…
MY GIRL BROKE DOWN THE CITY GATES WITH HER PINKY FINGER !!!!
19 4
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Mar 18, 2026
WOWZA!!! Ansjbckijvmkkkk! Her cleavers are killers. Jaw dropping.
That's really HER weapon, because when they started calling the reserves and she had only the cleavers I was sooooo worried
1 0
Replying to Precious • Mar 18, 2026
I've rewatched that scene five time and I still have goosebumpss
I'm actually late and at work lol, so I had to hide to watch this episode haha
1 1
Replying to Rtconnect • Mar 18, 2026
Can't get enough how Chang yu managed to kill that enemy general with her butchering knife.. Girl is a BEAST!!!
She reached flow state and that's why she almost fainted when the adrenaline wore off. What a babe
13 1
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 18, 2026
DAMN these action scenes are so 🔥🔥🔥 CHANG YU YOU'RE SO COOL😭😭😭😍😍😍
Idk idk she's my favorite strong female character of all time. No fake weakness, no hero saving at the end of the day. Just pure brilliance
8 0
Replying to Dramasama • Mar 18, 2026
Still processing that fight scene. Definitely one of the most memorable I’ve seen.
I've rewatched that scene five time and I still have goosebumpss
6 3
On Si Jin • Jan 21, 2026
Title Si Jin
This is my first time watching the FL, and why is it so obvious that she’s acting? I don’t think I’ve watched anything as terrible as this. Compared to many other Chinese dramas, there’s a notable lack of those moments of introspection. So many things happen, and there’s really no explanation for them. I think this is a case where the directors or writers decided to trust the audience to sort of interpret things, but it’s just not coming through.

Also, the little snippets of memories we get are very disconnected from the story that’s being told in the present moment. I don’t know, this is just very hard. I’m on episode 17, and I hope it gets better because I love the male lead so much, and he’s really the only shining light of this entire drama.
4 0
Replying to Precious • Jul 28, 2025
How did you manage??? I binged the six available episodes this morning and I've refreshed this page atleast a…
I haven’t watched the final two episodes because I'm not ready to say goodbye!😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to aeducan15 • Jul 17, 2025
Reina is way more blatantly evil than SooMin was imo. I just finished ep 3 and it's really apparent now, but even…
That's what is so unique about this version! They don't try to even make Reina likeable. Everyone knows she's a grade-A arse and she owns it. I will say, though, that when it comes to the crazies, Soo Min is unbeatable (to me) – she had me genuinely terrified at times.
3 1
Replying to going_insane • Jul 17, 2025
their acting is INSANE no even close to the korean version sorry. Loving it so far and the male lead is hot affffff…
Japanese actors can make anything intense. It's amazing.
0 0