News
Replying to Ottokaji • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
The moment Lanxiang took that letter I knew that she would burn it
She's actually the most amazing character for me this year.
6 0
Replying to Phoebe • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
One of the things that this drama is excelling in is the insane depth in every character they introduce. You can't…
Yes! Even the antagonists have depth and I love it so much. This is something I especially love about historical dramas. I'm genuinely so happy.
4 1
Replying to Mimi • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Crying again this episode. What an emotional rollercoaster. Poor Xing Tang and her maids; they all deserve better.…
I couldn't see my screen at a point because of the tears 🥺 When she said she has read and learned what she could learn but she still didn't understand how the world works, I felt my heart break. She might be a petty and vindictive character, but I don't think I will ever forget how she genuinely always fought to hold the things she cherishes close to her heart.
10 4
Replying to whoissilmoy • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I don't know if the emperor even told Shen Run other than he cannot allow Xie to die. He said it's top secret…
That makes sense. Thank you very much.
0 0
Replying to Jsksjdiskmsjdud • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
There is honestly proof that some people are not watching the episodes properly, because firstly of that wedding…
The argument underlying your comment — that people complaining about her acting and the plot clearly aren't watching the drama properly — is incredibly insulting. I've watched serveral of Zhou Ye's work and will always support a hardworking actress, but that doesn't cancel out the fact that I literally had to force myself to stop focusing on her cringe and plastic acting. When I watch her, it's hard to remain immersed because her lack of facial expressions and general demeanor will always remind you that she's **trying** to embody a character and it's genuinely unsettling.
6 0
Replying to Dula • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Hu Xing has so much influence in the court despite being super corrupt. Emperor wants SR to take down people behind…
Thank you! I believe in the letter he wrote about his Son's death then threw some minor officials under the boss in exchange for the earldom. Totally understandable. What I do not understand is why SR would then go ahead to tell XS that the only reason he hasn't killed him is because the King ordered he should be protected regardless of everything and that the goal is to find the person behind him. It's a little counterintuitive, if you ask me. The supposed plan has essentially been laid bare to XS and somehow he will still walk into the trap? I'm genuinely struggling.
0 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I don't know if the emperor even told Shen Run other than he cannot allow Xie to die. He said it's top secret…
Thank you for your answer. It makes sense that the King would send the guards to make sure that SR doesn’t kill XS himself, but what exactly is top secret? It seems the only person who doesn’t know about the King's directive is FL.
0 2
On Spring of the Blade • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Please can somebody explain what exactly the King told Shen Run should be kept a secret? The way I understood that scene, he wasn't supposed to let anybody know about his revenge plan or that he is supposed to protect FL's father. Thank you.
0 7
Replying to Dbduddvdbsb • 13 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
😭 to enjoy this show I ignore all logic and common sense
No really. You will need to suspend disbelief. I feel everyone is contradicting themselves.
3 0
Replying to FrankieD • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
I don’t even know the difference. Lol
Helloooo
1 0
Replying to Precious • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
I understand that she's from a different family that was also harmed when the old emperor usurped the throne 23…
I don't think so. I feel like we've been shown this particular character so many times and it has to mean something. Although I can definitely understand your point because we don't get her POV at all.
0 0
Replying to Island Queen • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
I thought it was a bit much. I guess they all go stay at the same mansion. 🙄
Yes of course. I think the King will grant him an estate in the capital.
1 1
Replying to LAn • 16 days ago
Title Against the Current
Probably it won't last long, but he was in the wrong, he knows it and apologised for it, plus there is the old…
You're right!
1 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
I love, love, love that he's absolutely enamoured with her. He even tried to convince her to go the capital with him by saying Scholar Han would also be there 😂 I like that she shut that down immediately but she doesn’t know she has just given hope to our delulu ML.
26 1
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
I hate that this latest episode is making me feel sad for ML since FL is ignoring him.
8 3
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Also, the only people ML isn’t taking to the capital are all of us here on MDL. Grandpa wouldn't even agree.
15 4
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Honestly, my crashout would be live and televised if I was in FL's shoes. What do you mean I've essentially been forced into a marriage and all my efforts to sabotage it are being foiled by everyone around me (even my inlaws).
10 0
Replying to Toooomeeee • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Does anyone know why Ms Du wanted to kill the entire Lin household? I thought the plan was to become the Lin concubine…
I can’t answer your first question, but as for the second, it's about the reputation of the both and the implications of secretly exchanging love tokens. Her reputation would be destroyed and he might be pressured to marry her.
1 1
Replying to Toooomeeee • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Who is the mother of 3rd sister of the Lin family? Why does this 3rd sister have such low self esteem?
She's dead.
1 1
Replying to hydeusrey • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Best remarks of this episode:“We really should not offend him”“I already have”His shamelessness knows…
And he kept smiling 😂😂
3 1
