Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Somewhere in Itaewon
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
Replying to Choppy • 17 days ago
i cried a ton when lanxiang asked the maids if they are still friends 😭😭😭😭
Sameeee
0 0
Replying to MandarinDuckWings • 18 days ago
Why is the choice of ancestral punishment so extreme.. either copy scriptures (the merciful choice) or whooping…
Exactly what I was thinking! One hand spasm and ML wouldn't be able to have children in the future. So crazy. But they definitely had more punishments.
6 0
Replying to FrankieD • 18 days ago
I don’t even know the difference. Lol
Here's how to differentiate them:

Wuxia: martial arts × heros
Xianxia: gods/immortals × multiple worlds
Historical: plain historical (could have fantasy etc too).

This is a historical drama.
7 2
Replying to yellowfruit • 18 days ago
manyi is right.. why the fuck would you surrender when you already go that far??? it doesnt make sense to surrender…
Kept going until when lol. His plot has already been revealed.
2 1
Replying to leadtheprotection • 18 days ago
Wait did i miss something or is furong from the shen family (the fl's birth family?) Was she her little sister…
I understand that she's from a different family that was also harmed when the old emperor usurped the throne 23 years ago. The character most likely to be FL's relative is the scarred female peddler we've seen a couple of times.
5 3
Replying to Dramasama • 18 days ago
I think drama wanted to add some poignancy to the scene of last survivals of two families
And I actually like that they didn't have a full conversation about it, but they recognised that deep loss in each other. They really are just trying to survive in their own ways, and any kind of discussion would have watered down that quiet loyalty grieving people share with each other.
4 1
Replying to Precious • 18 days ago
It will take her a while to understand this, but I can definitely understand why she's so sad about how everything…
Exactly!
0 0
Replying to Alida3 • 18 days ago
Right now I cannot imagine that XLX will ever fall in love with LJQ. Even if until now she only tried to survive…
Ah, I understand you, but remember she isn't in love with Scholar Han. She wants to make her parents happy and she doesn't exactly dislike Scholar Han. If anything, she is grateful for how he has come through time and time again, but it's obviously very platonic on her end. The thing is that a man like Scholar Han would never make FL happy. I just do not see it. Inasmuch as she craves a quiet life, she's also a go-getter and thinks very quickly on her feet. Scholar Han would be a good fit for what she aspires to be, but not who she actually is. She's naturally observant, crafty, and enjoys plotting (you can see her restrained delight when her plots workout) and I just do not see SML doing this with her. ML, on the other hand, is ready to plot for hours and get his hands dirty if necessary.
4 0
Replying to Dramasama • 18 days ago
felt for SML. he did everything reasonably expected, helped rescued FL using smarts (and some luck), was physically…
And I love it! The drama is ultimately about people (rich & poor) trying to game the system by hoarding aces and this marriage decree is actually the best way to show what people on both sides of the divide cherish and how they plot to survive. It's beautiful.
5 0
Replying to AnnSemenza • 18 days ago
Ep 25: A man that knows what he wants, finds out the way to get it with the least resistance possible, and does…
It will take her a while to understand this, but I can definitely understand why she's so sad about how everything turned out. She just wanted a quiet life. I think she has forgotten that, just like that prince ML had to hide away, if murmurs start again she will be in danger and if she ends up marrying Scholar Han and starting a family, everyone would be in danger. I believe she will later realise that she can only be truly safe when she has power.
10 2
Replying to just_debi • 18 days ago
So Master Lu understand and gets it or had a hint that XLX is from the fallen Shen family, and they both have…
It seems he did
2 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 18 days ago
I wonder if she will ever learn the things that this man has been doing for her behind the scenes?
Probably, but in about 15 episodes.
14 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 5, 2026
Okay guys, I think we can all agree that this episode was absolutely amazing. I was dying! I literally replayed the last five minutes of the drama multiple times because I had to see everything again. The head-on-the-shoulder scene, the scream, the way they like each other, and even the slap felt romantic. I love them. I wish the kiss was better, but, you know, we got something at least. I love the chemistry between the two of them.

So, I looked through the comments, and I saw some people asking, in particular, why she hasn't opened up to him yet and why it almost feels like they take one step forward and then five steps backward. If you guys remember, when SSR realized that she would actually be living a new life here in the present—which is her future—she decided that she wasn't going to wait anymore. She was just going to live for herself. And with everything that happened to her in the past, she betrayed the trust of someone who trusted her and was eventually betrayed herself. When she decided to trust the king's vision, she was ultimately killed because of it. So, it's very hard for her to trust anybody, and that's why she has found it very difficult to open up to him.

I also see that some people are saying that he has been written as if he's going to be in perpetual anguish, but I think this is very deliberate. If you remember, or basically if you watched Episode 9, you know that he never actually confessed his feelings to her in the past. I feel like that's why, in the present timeline, he fell in love first. It's almost like he had been living with those feelings all this time because he never got the chance to express them in the past.

Anyway, guys, these are just my thoughts. I love this drama so much, and I can't wait for Episode 10!
26 2
Replying to CrashLandingOnCornSalad • Jun 5, 2026
we need to stop watching this series… we are kind of interrupting them… 🫣
Whenever they're together it's electric!!!
4 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Mar 19, 2026
MY XIE ZHENG WOULD NEVER SAY HE WOULDN'T INTERFERE IF SHE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE
He would raze the village down lol
3 0
Replying to Chasingsunset • Mar 19, 2026
THAT SLAP IS SO WEAK HAHAHHA
She's more hurt than anything. My poor baby 🥺
2 0
Replying to kiwiwi • Mar 19, 2026
The struggle of starting a hit drama late (🥲) Just finished ep 15 and I feel like I'm living in the past compared…
Please you'll love it so much!!
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Mar 19, 2026
Love curse -80% strength lol
Haha so true. If she'd put in even a fifth of her energy and considering he wasn't expecting it, she would have sent him flying.
0 0
Replying to bibble • Mar 19, 2026
this episode is rly rlly good and very apt with the book. only their final conversation is different from what…
I haven't read the book, but I loved the way he essentially told her he's ready to follow her lead for the rest of his life. That was the original plan (when he married into her family) and even if things are now different, he let her know that him standing at her side is a non-negotiable.
11 0