This is the first time I'm watching Sun Qian's drama.. she's so natural at her craft and conveys all the emotions…
I have watched some of her dramas, She really blends into the character she plays. Remembrance of the things past is the first time I noticed the actor.
Let me tell you FN is better than me. Gurl, gurl, would have been laid out about that article. If they would have…
They didn't found the article in the trash can. FMY & FN bluffed and FL slipped and said she never threw the article in the bin that's how she got caught. I agree FT's wife is annoying. She wants FT to continue the job he is unhappy just to save face in front of her family who doesn't even bother about her a bit. Her family just wants her dowry and connection through her so that brother of her can get a job. How come FT had to fulfil so many things to marry Lin yet her brother has no job and has a wife and child?? At the same time I also wonder about the govt job situation of that time. Probably it was difficult to get a job you like as there were so many restrictions. And it was easy to lose a job at any slight mistake. May be if someone finds out that FT ignore his job position and does other things, he might lose his job. And, that's why his wife is nagging him.
Qian Hongchu is avoiding Zhao Kuanyin after he became emperor? ZKY wants Wuyue to surrender but cannot speak it out loud. On the other hand, QHC asked his ministers to prepare for surrender but haven't surrender till now by ep 40. Like... in between this time, the Qian's children are grown up and are participating in political matters. Atleast 4-5 years may have passed, why is he delaying and avoiding?
It's a long, long, long time since I've watched a drama from ANY country that comprises many different stories…
Every year one drama of this genre, highlighting life of normal people contributing to the growth of the city/ country. Check New generation & Our times drama
Solid cast, overall story is also good but there's too much going back and forth in each episode, felt it dragged too much. Should have been a 12 episodes drama instead of 18.
Ep 31 NXG & her uncle & aunt's architectural firm working on the project for Feng Teng.. FT also cooperated with Love O2O's Xiao nai's company in making video games. FT is ML of Boss & me. If it is the same FT, then all 3 dramas are in same universe..
I've read the novel yesterday, nearly half way through, and so far it matches with tiny differences.
In that version, NXG's university life is never so detailed. The story starts straight with NXG starting job at his father's company and due to this, her colleagues look down on her because she entered through recommendation. Most of her interaction with ZX till now are in flashbacks. Escorting his cousin to exam happens later where she met ZX again in the story. Also LYS being a doctor was never ever mentioned in the novel. That version of the story ended after LYS proposed to NXG and she accepted.
I've read the novel yesterday, nearly half way through, and so far it matches with tiny differences.
You are right. I browsed the novel website, read 3 chapter of the story, it 100 % matches the drama. But... I am sure this is not the version that I read the first time. Maybe it was from a different website and translation might be different.
I have read have of the novel that too many years ago, and almost forgot most of the details but this drama seems a bit diff from the books.. Main points do match but I don't remember many of the scenes shown in the drama to be in the book.
who was the "Hu" in the end (1903)?? anhui tea merchant hu?
I guess he is the son of the person who killed himself to prove his innocence in the first episode. GPY send him and his mother to Li family for protection.
I agree FT's wife is annoying. She wants FT to continue the job he is unhappy just to save face in front of her family who doesn't even bother about her a bit. Her family just wants her dowry and connection through her so that brother of her can get a job. How come FT had to fulfil so many things to marry Lin yet her brother has no job and has a wife and child??
At the same time I also wonder about the govt job situation of that time. Probably it was difficult to get a job you like as there were so many restrictions. And it was easy to lose a job at any slight mistake. May be if someone finds out that FT ignore his job position and does other things, he might lose his job. And, that's why his wife is nagging him.