Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 49 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
Replying to catastrophes • Mar 2, 2025
Title Always Home
i've never watched any of these actors before and yang xi zi really embodied chen huan er like crazy with her…
I have seen Qichi in Fallling into your smile and currently airing The first frost. QiQi in The princess royal. Huan'er in Love my love my voice. One of Huan's room mate was in Hidden love (the most hated character there maybe). As for the other HS friends like Song, Li tian, Du man etc., I have vague recollection that I have seen them in some or the other dramas for sure. Usually these actors play supporting role. In here they all did excellent job. This is surely one of the underrated dramas.
3 0
Replying to gladydramalover • Feb 25, 2025
Title Six Sisters
I'm upto date with this showI was critical about the casting mainly because of the age initially of the sisters…
Same thought. Especially the first 3 sisters should have been changed when they were in their 30s or late and not in their teens. They looked too old to play 17-18 years old. The later 3 sisters could still manage to play roles of mid 20s but certainly not teenagers. As the characters grew older, they are more suited to their respective roles. As of still on ep 33, 5 more episodes to go.
0 0
Replying to jabofi • Feb 22, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark Spoiler
Screen capture is from a site that shall not be namedhttps://kisskh.at/photos/JBAWYd_3
This site also updated that Chasing the light & Winner is king will air in March 2025. Highly unlikely to happen. I am skeptical about all 3 dramas to air any sooner.
1 0
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Can someone explain why the FL has 3 names? Her mother & aunt call her Jiang Jiang or Wen Shuang Jiang. Sometimes Sang Yan call her by this name too. Most people at work call her Wen Yi Fan. Her close friends call her Dian dian. The last name could be a nickname between friends but what about the other 2 names?
0 5
Replying to paxxie • Feb 19, 2025
cdrama is gonna make me hate the world blossom for no reason other than it's so damn many! hah
There's also "Oh my", "You are my", "Fall in" & the most used one "Love".
6 0
On Me and My Family • Feb 18, 2025
Young Blood S2 main cast listed as Cameo in the cast list. They also appeared in You are my lover friend as cameo. Did the 6 actors made a pact to play cameo in each others' drama?
1 0
Replying to limi • Feb 18, 2025
I know this might not be fully connected to Hidden Love but wasn't Sang Yan unemployed in the whole drama? I don't…
In Hidden Love, SY owns a bar/restaurant. In one scene, his mother scolds him for being unemployed. But I guess, his mother thinks, as he is not earning much from the business like his friend DJX, who directly got employed after college and has a stable income, she considers SY is unemployed.
4 0
Replying to SunnyDay011 • Jan 25, 2025
Guys I am in ep 16, and nothing much is happening. The main leads are boring, but the second ones are more interesting.…
If you are waiting for something extraordinary to happen, it doesn't. It's a very flat paced drama without any ups and downs. For me, when I have nothing else to watch and want something peaceful to lighten my mood, I often rewatch this one. Its up to you to continue or drop.
8 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jan 23, 2025
To add on. I wish that MDL could implement something with credits like IMDB does on their site(two very different…
GA & WIFTY are pretty popular dramas. I started watching c-dramas around 2019 but due to 2020-21 lockdown I got more interested and now I mostly watch c-dramas. 😊
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jan 23, 2025
To add on. I wish that MDL could implement something with credits like IMDB does on their site(two very different…
Also JCY's aide played Guan feng in When I fly towards you, Zhu Fu & her mother were in You are my lover friend.. Prince Ning is the Go Ahead dad, princess was in Ancient love song (main lead).
1 2
Replying to Lighter • Jan 23, 2025
Binged all the episodes in one sitting—was so into the series I could almost smell them through the screen!…
I started watching 2 days ago. And by the time I reached ep 8 or 9, rest of the episodes were added. Loved the drama.
4 0
Replying to Ayona Dey • Jan 23, 2025
What happened in the last episode towards the end? How come the concubine came teary eyed to HWF & JYC in the…
Its not due to editing or post production problem. I think is government regulation. Like the gap between Lost you forever s1 & s2 is over a year.
1 1
Replying to jabofi • Jan 23, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
It's nice a sunny and dry out when FL gets the treats from Sheng Yi's brother.🌞 She goes out to find him and…
HWF & JCY's wedding & Ning princess & LC's wedding happens to be on the same day. When JCY goes to backyard to receive HWF its clear weather while when LC leaves the house throwing the chopsticks, it raining.
I don't understand C-drama weather. It always rains or snows whenever any main character is kneeling in palace. Any other scenes going on at that time has clear weather.
1 1
Replying to Ayona Dey • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
What happened in the last episode towards the end? How come the concubine came teary eyed to HWF & JYC in the…
Yes. But in the scene, HWF fed her dumpling & pulled her inside the backyard. Its a friendly gesture. That's why I am confused.
0 5
Replying to cdrama lover • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
can someone explain why liu chang's leg got broken?
He refused to marry the princess and insulted saying he won't marry someone who is flawed (she can't have children in future after the horse accident). Also prince Ning didn't allow him to have any concubine/s. Thus the prince broke his leg to add a flaw to his character as punishment.
3 1
Replying to Ayona Dey • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
A question..
What happened in the last episode towards the end? How come the concubine came teary eyed to HWF & JYC in the backyard? Did I miss something?
0 7
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jan 22, 2025
Ep.27-31 Can someone send away the concubine please? 👀 her plot is gonna be in Season 2, But now it's already…
I guess that's the outburst of his emotions that he supressed for so many years. He never got what he wanted and unlike HWF he never fought for his freedom, gave in to his family's greediness and complaint a lot. Its very similar to Ning princess. She too couldn't fight his father in her first marriage and became a vengeful person later.
0 0
Replying to Iusephone • Jan 18, 2025
yes based on after ending song there is still a scene where they hinted a second season
Not second season. A spin off on the character who never shows his face. May be in that story, they will cover some parts of this story.
2 0