Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 15, 2024
The extremely rare to find ingredients are being found too easily. Among the 5 items, first one was found inside the cave and HZB took it easily. Second item found at the restaurant and he got it even without any fight. Third one, the master collected. Except for the interference of the other sect there were no serious issues. Fourth one, he just got it and face a natural calamity while returning. Most part of the drama is spent on HZB's recovery at the mountain rather than the adventure he should be facing while collecting the items. As this is a Wuxia drama, I am more interested in the fight scenes than just female lead trying to save male lead.
1 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 15, 2024
Seriously what’s the probability of Tong finding the hairpin in the snow? These guys have looked all over this…
Also the time between the hairpin lost and found, should be a few years. And Tong found it just a few inches below the snow. Shouldn't it be buried deep under the snow as the place is constant under snow cover?
0 4
Replying to Ladytears • Oct 12, 2024
I think the cast list is unfinished too🤨
Yes, also, the actor playing Zhangwanyi's aide, played twin brother of FL in Love like the galaxy. Don't know his name.
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Oct 7, 2024
Considering this was the Director for “Light Chaser Rescue” and “Our Interpreter,” both of which I dropped,…
]I was skeptical too bcz of the same reason. But I liked this drama, especially post the New year celebration in village.
3 0
On Dark Night and Dawn • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dark Night and Dawn Spoiler
Huzi got shot 3 times, while he was inside the hospital and died on spot.
LXB was inside the virus testing lab, surrounded by chemicals and gun power and what not, got stabbed & shot multiple times. He then drove for some distance, then run to the virus spreading site, got shot again - still survived in the end. Heroes surely never die. Cats have 9 lives, Heroes have infinite.
Need justice for Huzi
2 1
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 4, 2024
Why are surrounding characters so invasive? Even if the Main leads were not dating, the way the parents, Feng-Jiang couple behave is invasion of privacy. It gets annoying after a point.
1 0
Replying to moon • Sep 16, 2024
watch the Chinese remake, it's a lot better
I agree. Not in any way. K-version is so much better.
4 0
Replying to moon • Sep 15, 2024
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
watch the Chinese remake, it's a lot better
I have watched the Chinese version first and am still surprised that it's this drama's remake cz the even if the story is similar there's a huge diff. Also in the C-version, introduction of the male lead actor into the story is little believable. There were literally step siblings and he went out to study for only for a few years. How can the female lead not recognise him? Rest of the story is fine and light hearted. Also the mother is much much better in the C-version.
2 2
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 15, 2024
Rare
You are my glory, Love me love my voice, River runs through it, Fall in love, Never too late (short drama), Falling into you - in these dramas, the parents are quite supportive.
0 1
Replying to romcomqueen • Aug 15, 2024
Title As Husband as Wife Spoiler
I can’t believe she shut down her blog now that her life has fallen apart and not when her husband and kid were…
Did she herself shutdown the blog account? I thought the company shut it down because in prev ep, both Che Li & Meng Fei had a disagreement with the company.
2 1
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 7, 2024
OK, I don't get it... based on the flashbacks, she was an optimistic girl when she was in high school. She has…
Not sure but what I think is, she has optimistic character but may be was not excellent in academics. Also she does not have much social connections like her peers when she entered the work life. She has been working in the bank for some time in one department and still was not given any permanent employee position. Then suddenly she was transferred to another dept. May be that's why she got some inferior complex. My guesses only.
3 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
I am a bit confused here. Please help. Who is the guy who's following director Zeng ? Is he her bf? But Zeng is following Han Ting...
0 1
Replying to sonyi • Jun 20, 2024
i don’t think fang xie wen deserve any kind of closure tbh i want him to suffer. and how many years since yimei…
After a point of time, it wasn't just Eric, but bcz of Eric, he looked down upon anyone who he thinks could be better than him.
1 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Jun 18, 2024
#EP 23-24 I dont know why but honestly, i still dont hate FXW and his mom. I dislike them to a certain extent,…
I agree on the hate part. I don't hate FXW but a bit his mother. FXW is already an insecure person, and his mother even before their marriage showed resentment towards her d-i-l and now after shifting to SH, she is continuously brainwashing his son. I am sure its about to get worse further. As free spirited as HYM is, she can tolerate to a limit but not any further.

About the rush marriage, HYM was ready to marry FXW when he resigned from his job. It had nothing to do with Eric. But it was FXW who got jealous, when he spied on HYM's dinner with Eric and rushed to propose her. She just accepted as she was already mentally prepared. Even Susu reminded him, Eric was not his competition, but he is in denial.
Here's my opinion. When Susu said to HYM, she shouldn't have let Eric & FXW meet, I think it was his idea to meet him. After they return to hotel, she said that Eric is on the way to meet them. She did right, otherwise it would have more chaotic if Eric suddenly appears in front of them, or if HYM secretly meets Eric (sure FXW would have found out). She just wants to inform FXW that, even if Eric comes, there's no reason for him to fear. But here I think, it was FXW who insisted on meeting Eric in person, and his insecurities got worse after he met him again in SH.
1 0
Replying to Ayona Dey • Jun 16, 2024
Not only the 2 bfs, most of the characters are flawed in this drama. Waiting to see how the soulmate person turns…
I am okay with flawed characters. It makes them more human. As long as they make sense, I am okay with it.
2 1