Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 49 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 19, 2021
Replying to Airam84 • Apr 16, 2025
Title Such a Good Love Spoiler
All the characters ended up together again.. only the main leads DD and ZS is open ended. I am hoping they will…
Only the young couple got together in the end. Jinshu & Yalin had a tense relation (not truly together). He sold her, so she bought him, that's revenge.. And in a voice over it's mentioned that they broke up after the last ep.
1 1
On Such a Good Love • Apr 16, 2025
Spoiler for ending...



For the first time in c-dramas that I watched, this drama has the true open ending. There are many dramas that are supposed to be open ended, but ends up with insufficient end. It feels like 2-5 min more of the drama would have gave us the happy end or closure. Or sometimes, there are too many loose ends left in the drama by the end and they call it open ending. That's just excuses in my opinion. For this drama they gave us closure to every characters, significant or not... After giving a closure to each character, they just kept one loose end for the main characters. It's not happy, bad or sad ending... I am happy how the drama ends.
6 9
On Such a Good Love • Apr 15, 2025
Title Such a Good Love Spoiler
Ep 19. Am I right to guess that Zhou & Daji both saw each other at the restaurant and chose to ignore or unsee... ?
4 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Apr 15, 2025
Title Such a Good Love Spoiler
oh the mom recipes book. correlation to him with his restaurant in 2024? is he serving her mom's recipes🤔🤔I…
I guess he took over his family business. Don't know if he serves daji's mother's recipes alongside.
0 0
Replying to Ayona Dey • Apr 5, 2025
Title Such a Good Love Spoiler
There are a few things I don't get
1. ML wants to be a film director, that's his dream and he studied film making. But who will give him a chance without any experience? Shouldn't he start working as assistant to other directors first before he starts making film of his own?
2. FL studied economics or finance in college but now working in some firm regarding graphic designs. So when the ML wanted to invest money in equity, shouldn't the FL have some information in this matter? Why were they both so clueless?
7 1
Replying to Vikishen • Mar 27, 2025
Title Unnatural Fire Spoiler
Why the unnecessary death of Jin Chun😭Apart from this it was a nice drama. I liked that there was no romance,…
I also felt it was unnecessary to kill the character. But my stretched out and the only reason would be - 3 main characters, Xu, Shen/He & Jin. Xu TS lost his father & mother in fire, Shen ye lost his father in lab accident, foster father committed suicide. Both have incomplete or no family. Only Jin Chuan grew up in complete family though she had her own struggles. In the end her character died and her family became incomplete too. Its too sad to think in this way but thats the only reason I could think of now.
3 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Only after watching ep 31, I realised that the actor playing SY's father also played his steward in New life begins.
7 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Mar 8, 2025
So our man went to HK anyways to find that needle in a haystack and how did he figure that hotel or hostel out…
In my guess, SY got a rough idea of the locality where XiangLang had seen WYF and searched the area. May be he searched for places one by one, where solo travellers might stay or may be where WYF might end up staying considering the type of places she previously stayed when she is emotionally down, like the first place in Nanwu or that trash aunt's store room. They showed only one hotel but SY may have search a few more that they skipped that part.
2 1
Replying to Bluemoonandcat • Mar 6, 2025
Skipping all the scenes of second couple,grandpa and grandma. their stories are irrelevant to main couple. I wish…
Watched all scenes for the first watch. Now that I am rewatching it again just to pass this thursday, I am skipping a lot too.
0 0
Replying to IamNaheed • Mar 5, 2025
Yh that seems to be a flaw in the timeline.....in hidden love ...she was already in high school furing the grad…
In Hidden love drama, the gap was 5 years. I guess in the book it was 7 years. I only read a few chapters and dropped it because of the bad translation.
0 1
Replying to Luna • Mar 5, 2025
he is not a stalker his intentions are pure and good
During the school years, he wasn't stalking. FL knew him being around her. It was during the University that FL had no idea of ML around her but he had no ill intentions and FL would be happy had she known of his presence.
15 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Mar 5, 2025
March 10th (March 9th depending on your timezone.)
Yeah, with Ski into love coming on March11 on same platform, they should be trying to finish this one before that.
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Ep. 23. In the prologue scene, SY's parent with SZ visit the grad ceremony. Shouldn't SZ be a little more grown up than shown? With 7 yr gap, she should be 15-16 yrs old.
0 3
On The First Frost • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Ep-23, I don't understand why WYF's mother is still entertaining the aunt and her brother? I thought she has no say in the Zheng family and thus had to drive away Yifan when she was only a teenager. As shown in the ep, she knows what the uncle did to WYF by showing how protective she was of the step daughter.
3 3
Replying to Lusicakes • Mar 5, 2025
ep 24 trailer confuses me. if she moved out recently why would she still have her school papers?? they look like…
The prologue and epilogue for each episode are usually from the past or there are flashback scenes within the episode. Ep 24 trailer scenes could be some them. Have to wait for 2 more days to find out.
4 0
On The First Frost • Mar 3, 2025
😭😭😭😭😭 acc. to sch., no ep on thursday and 3 day gap next week!!! What...!!! Why???
1 2
Replying to paxxie • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
Well, it's a rebirth trope so yeah.. but so far, the first mystery case is quite dark.
Thank you. Blossom and Double are exceptions I was trying to mention, where ML & FL have little misconceptions and the story goes smoothly. Among the rebirth dramas I like these two more.
Yes, its too early to know how the story progresses. Guess I will hold for a week and come here to check the comment section again.
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
Well, it's a rebirth trope so yeah.. but so far, the first mystery case is quite dark.
I am okay with the rebirth sequence. Many other dramas like The double and Blossom also has it.
What I meant is, is the story going or proceeds like this - FL has rebirth, remembers past life, thinks the ML killed her. Then half the drama goes like FL sabotaging ML's plan or ML & FL outwitting each other. Later finds out "Oh no! I've mistaken the ML, he is innocent", falls in love, join forces and defeat the villain.. or may be subdue some rebellion...
I have seen too many similar stories. Don't want to add another to the list anytime soon. That's why I asked.
0 4
On Si Jin • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
Watched 5mins of the first episode. Reminds me of The story of kunming palace and the Princess royal drama. I have kept this 'on hold' for now. How is the drama? Is it similar to these dramas as mentioned? If its similar I will happily quit...
1 7