News
Replying to Nkdlove • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Does it have a happy ending
in the novel yes
0 2
Replying to mochixo • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
There's no way the rating dropped to 8.3 just like that... it was literally 8.6 when I went to check it yesterday…
girl, I refreshed this page, and BAM!!!! 8.3 in a few minutes
0 0
Replying to 10katie01 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
o\_/oTo have cut the episode at that point ... for the weekend break......... that's just mean.
Evil pure Evil
1 0
Replying to Kami • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The IS fandom
I put it on hold. That fandom is toxic and even though I know it is average at best, I want to be fair to it so I'll resume when it is completed.
0 1
Replying to Esther Carlos-Weller • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Did some people mess with the rating? From 8.6 to 8.3?
The IS fandom
4 3
Replying to IyaGongzhu • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
not until u see the empress and consort yue mwhehe
nah they are great
0 0
Replying to Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Replying to deleted comment
They stay rejecting for no reason
0 0
Replying to Kami • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
She and the emperor were in love since young during that time there was a civil war, he married the empress for…
I personally don't remember if it was ever directly stated in the novel but I'm pretty sure it would have been due to the war because only the 5th princess(the empress' child) was born during peace which is why she is so spoiled. the others weren't.
1 1
Replying to libbygrl1990 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I have a couple of questions. After the most recent episode, I'm still confused on how long Consort Yue and the…
She and the emperor were in love since young during that time there was a civil war, he married the empress for political reasons but they are pretty much childhood sweethearts. The princess who is married doesn't live in the palace she wasn't even raised by consort Yue she's more nosy, immature, and messy.
1 4
Replying to Abyssloler • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
What happens to consort yue at the end of the book...any clues ?
she becomes empress
0 0
Replying to Ly0709 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
CSS 15, LBY 21.
yes
0 0
Replying to chi • Jul 30, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
I am on episode 7. When will the meet cute start?
They don’t really have a meet cute he has an unrequited love towards her she is engaged to someone else before they even get engaged. They meet many times he helps her a lot sometimes from the shadows
2 0
Replying to Kami • Jul 30, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
it's like six episodes calm down
6 episode that contribute to character growth
5 0
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Jul 30, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
how can the writer think that "the female lead is too fixed on the non-male lead" for first 20 episodes is an…
it's like six episodes calm down
5 2
Replying to ForeverStar • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Leon014 people found this review helpfulOther reviews by this user14 hours ago27 of 27 episodes seenCompleted…
wow
1 0
Replying to yenyen • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
the royal family is so messy like theres too much tea going on. that last scene with consort yue was crazy GET…
I was like get them sis get them
4 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Consort Yue wow. She's an icon, she's a legend and she is the moment
22 0
Replying to necmu • Jul 28, 2022
Title Hu Tong
Is this an s+ drama??
I never heard so. It seem more like a passion project to me. It only seems to be on TV
3 0
Replying to Januar Hindrayanto • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
go go up rating to 9.0
Feel like people will start hating especially airing dramas
3 1
Replying to Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Replying to deleted comment
Careful people will start hating. Can't have that
0 1
