News
Replying to Roxy • Jan 3, 2023
Title Flight to You
My food nitpicks for ep 21- Why are you shaking Moet & Chandon champagne? Does she think they just won the NBA…
I aint no coffee expert but that coffee looked terrible and more like tea to me 😭
2 1
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Oct 27, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
So I'm finally done with this. Its been a great few week waiting for this show every day. It was like a little treat for me after a tiring day. The days it wasnt released didnt feel complete. I ended up giving it an 8. Its 100% a 9 or above drama if the second couple had less screen time. I hated their story for most of the show. I did not want to drop this just because of them as I adored the main couple way too much. Their story was slow paced but it still made me smile every second I was watching them.
2 0
On Good Job • Oct 24, 2022
Title Good Job
Finally finished it 😭 had to watch the last 2 eps at 1.5x speed because I had no interest in anything to waste 2 full hrs on it. I gave it a 7. I liked the start but it got way too predictable halfway through
2 0
Replying to zshsr • Oct 20, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Only on ep 3 and I hate the SML. He is so annoying. He doesnt know that a no is no and he should respect her boundaries
OMG ALSO WHY IS HE EVERYWHERE LIKE EVERYTIME THE LEADS ARE HAVING A CUTE SCENE THE CAMERA SPANS OVER TO HIM STANDING IN THE DISTANCE
10 1
On Cheer Up • Oct 20, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Only on ep 3 and I hate the SML. He is so annoying. He doesnt know that a no is no and he should respect her boundaries
19 3
Replying to chel • Oct 11, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Could have done with 10 fewer episodes...
Ikr should have not added the boring second couple storyline and it would have been a great 24/26 episode drama
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Oct 10, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Isn't he had 2 other dramas?)) (Lost in the Kunlun Mountains and Royal Feast)
I'm not the biggest fan of historical shows so thats why I didnt watch them. I only watch a handful of historical cdramas
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Omg finally 😭 I have been waiting XK new project since FIYS. Its feels like its been yrs tbh
3 4
On Wu Qian • Oct 4, 2022
Person Wu Qian
Finally found someone with the same birthday as me!
0 0
On Cheer Up • Oct 4, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I went into it thinking it would be a simple college romcom about students who are part of a cheer club but ig I was wrong. The dark twist really caught me off guard. It was way too gory for the type of drama I went into but still I enjoyed the frst 2 episodes a lot. Looking forward to the rest!
4 0
Replying to Teresa • Oct 3, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
one episode a day for subs is too long of a wait 😭😭
Ikr 😭 I'm getting so impatient but I mean this way I can actually carefully watch the episodes rather than skipping through to quickly finish
1 0
On Gaus Electronics • Oct 2, 2022
Title Gaus Electronics
I dont get it but I love it. Its such a fun nonsense drama 😭
7 0
Replying to LotusFlower • Oct 2, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
I have zero interest in them.
Same
0 0
On Once upon a Small Town • Oct 1, 2022
Title Once upon a Small Town
Cliche, simple and wholesome. I absolutely loved the last 2 episodes, I was smiling so hard. The acting and chemistry is good aswell but I kinda wished they skipped the whole ex-girlfriend thing. It was kind of unneeded in the show and made it not as simple as it could have been. I'm obsessed with the aesthetic production and AJH's outfits though. They were amazing. Overall its a solid 8 and I would recommend if you are looking for a quick and lighthearted watch.
1 0
Replying to yunxi_ • Sep 25, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Oh my gosh, so that's the reason their passwords are the same :0 it came from the barcode of the novel they both…
I was expecting some cliché backstory to it but I loved how unique they made. As a book lover its something I would surely do 😭
3 0
Replying to somewhereontherainbow • Sep 24, 2022
Title The Golden Spoon
i think rn they are still in 2011, still 18, they will have story when Seungchon and Taeyeong at 10 years later,…
Oh that makes more sense. Thank you
2 0
On The Golden Spoon • Sep 24, 2022
Title The Golden Spoon
I'm on ep 1 but just a bit confused to what year the drama is set in. Like from the phones I'm getting the impression its not set in 2022
1 2
Replying to Ivy • Sep 23, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Every time I watch a drama that depicts someone stressing over hospital bills I have to go look up how Korea's…
Its a pretty weird for me as someone from the UK because I have never had to pay for any hospital expenses, prescriptions, vision/dental care or even glasses so it always catches me off guard when they get such huge bills.
4 0
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Sep 19, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Its hilarious how she thinks she looks like a completely diff person with makeup 😭 she looks the exact same
15 1
On Big Mouth • Sep 18, 2022
Title Big Mouth
The buildup to the ending raised more questions than the ending gave answers to. I absolutely loved the drama from the start but the ending was rushed and not satisfying. Okay I accept Miho had to die, it was realistic for her to die but the way she died was not it. I expected more to her death. Moreover, Choi Doha's downfall was less impressive than I thought it would be. They raised curiosity about so many things in the last few eps but didnt answer most of them. Basically plotholes. Overall it was perfect up until the end. I would give it a 9 because I loved everything other than the ending but I think one more episode was needed to really just get everything together and give a proper ending.
9 0
