News
On Everyone Loves Me • Feb 24, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I'm guessing sometime next week based on how the trailers are being dropped
8 0
On Chicken Nugget • Feb 24, 2024
Title Chicken Nugget
you better believe I will watch this just for the laughs and curiosity
5 0
On The Rain in Espana • Feb 22, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
why am I struggling to find this subbed in eng in 2024 😭 watched the first two eps on hitv website but I can't download hitv anymore and the links someone put in the comment section do not work
1 4
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 12, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Insane how her mum and sister are holding a grudge against LYY from when he was 16. Its so unfair. He was legit just a kid with a temper. He apologised and has admitted his mistake too
5 1
On Marry My Husband • Feb 7, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Gosh ep 12 was not it 😭 when you think KJW and YJH will catch a break and be happy something or someone just comes ruins it
2 1
Replying to Bob ross07 • Feb 4, 2024
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
i mean in what sense ????? they fall like it after being high and mighty ???? or will be high and mighty
something being someone's "roman empire" is just a new way to say that they think about it a lot so I think op meant that they will and already think about these dramas a lot. This saying originated from a tiktok trend where men were asked how many times in a month they think about the roman empire and it was surprisingly high because its such a niche topic so to most people it's not something they might even think about once a yr
6 0
On My Demon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
Ik people still don't like Jin Gayoung but I actually love her now. She is so real. Yes she was terrible at the start and annoyed the fuck out of me but now I get her. I like how they didn't show her character development by her doing a full 180° but rather showed that a person can change without them becoming the kindest person on earth. She still has her personality, she didn't become some angel. I also love how realistic she is as a person. She admitted that she would make the same choice again because realistically love for someone who was your saviour doesn't just disappear because of guilt. Also when she said that she doesnt believe in apologises as she doesn't think a few words can make up for all her wrongs, I was impressed with her character. it's a well thought out and realistic representation of how varied humans can be, there are people who are both selfish and mean but can still be good.
8 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 16, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
That reveal was so unexpected and hilarious 😭
17 0
Replying to Naebyeol • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Although I read the WEBTOON and already know how much of a bitch Soo Min was….it still gets on my nerves seeing…
can you please spoil why is doing all this?
1 4
Replying to Aki • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
Nah I’m sure he still good person, afterall he likes demon, not do hee 🤣
Now I'm sure he is good. I said that because I hadn't yet finished ep 11 😭
16 0
On My Demon • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon Spoiler
I still don't trust Seokhoon. In ep 11 he says "you know I'm good at looking innocent" to dohee and it felt like he was foreshadowing something
0 3
Replying to snowdiy • Jan 2, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I don't like main lead's style
Omg me too. The suits he is wearing make him look so... idk weird they are too big on him. I hope he also has a makeover as he is a good-looking
0 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 1, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I have read a bit of the webtoon in the past and the drama started really well. PMY is doing really well but I feel so bad but rn I just cannot seem to like NIW as the ml. I had the ml imagined so differently. I think the styling for NIW is also not the best which makes him not look as good. But I mean we only saw a few minutes of him this episode so hopefully it gets better.
5 0
On Queen of Divorce • Jan 1, 2024
Title Queen of Divorce
the poster looks so... weirdly edited or is it just me?
4 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Dec 29, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice Spoiler
He didn’t stalk her as he couldn’t find her at all. It was a random chance that he listened in to different…
He didn't necessarily look for her long. Years ago he heard her song through his cousin and then fell in love with her voice. He tried looking for her but as the song was posted under a different name and on a random website he wasn't able to. He gave up looking for her but still remembered her voice. He does explain that in his dubbing breaks him and others would joing random public voice chats on the app just to listen to others so he one day joined GS voicechat and hearing her voice instantly reminded him of the song he had heard before.
4 1
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 27, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Ahhh idk I tried my best to like it but I just cannot get into it. I never want to watch the next episode. I like the leads but the plot is just not interesting enough to keep going.
4 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Dec 27, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
I put this off for a long time as I do not enjoy time travel dramas but this was amazing. I binged it in a day. I related to so much and it made me realise I need to start making more memorable memories that I will look back at when I am in my 20s.
6 0
On Marry My Husband • Dec 22, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
Read the webtoon but rn not too sure Na In Woo will suit the role but ig I'll have to wait and see. Never know he could become one of my fav 2024 leads
5 0
On My Demon • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
That tango scene was insane. I am still amazed
18 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 1, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
uhhhh not too fond of the first episode but I'll keep watching to see how it progresses
1 1
