Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to ebzqueen • Nov 28, 2024
ends Jan 4???? dang that feels too far
ikr but crazily it's only just over a month 😭
2 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Nov 11, 2024
literally 😔CXX and ZYX looked good tgt aswwll what a waste plot
Righttt it was going so well
1 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Nov 11, 2024
thankfully dropped this at ep 21 cause if I continued i would have hated myself for wasting so much time on it
1 2
On Brewing Love • Nov 4, 2024
Title Brewing Love
It's okay imo, I will continue but it's not one I will be waiting for every week as of rn. I like KSJ character, not sure about the ml yet, however I do want to say it's nice to see the ml as the sensitive and empath rather than the fl.
2 1
Replying to cloudeer • Oct 27, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
is bitna defeating satan, an illusion?evidences:- imo, it's just impossible for satan to be defeated easily. he…
I agree with all of this. Also in ep 11 when Bael takes her powers he says "soon, a heavy punishment will fall upon you". This might be her punishment. Bael gave her the powers back but she didn't atone for her mistakes yet. Really excited to see how she breaks out of the illusion.
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Aug 27, 2024
I was really enjoying the flow and the banter and then the damned Kopiko commercial broke it. Oh well, we'll pass…
I got really excited about the kopiko commercial cause I literally was eating one of the candies when it came up 😭
7 0
Replying to zshsr • Jul 22, 2024
Idc if its basic I will fully enjoy it every single time. I loved the first episode and giggled like a maniac.
Like honestly I can guess the full plot rn but I couldn't care less because I love these type of dramas even if I have watched 30 with the exact plot
19 0
Replying to DramawatcherHD • Jun 9, 2024
its the questions selected aren't from the material they taught
but didn't he say its from the textbook only? Aren't they taught what's in the textbook? I don't really know how the test is set out so I'm just confused about the issue
0 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 8, 2024
I'm really confused by one thing. What is the issue at Chanyoung School? Like i don't get why every other teacher is mad at the paper or why the students are worried. Is it something to do with the school test system in SK?
0 3
On Doctor Slump • Mar 10, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I don't think ep 15/16 are needed they can wrap it up nicely in ep 14 but ig we'll see how they end it
7 1
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 9, 2024
the editing is very weird like not sure if it's the website I watched it on but the scene transitions seem too abrupt and sometimes the screen goes black for a millisecond before the frame changes
3 1
Replying to jjimindipity • Mar 9, 2024
idk what to think about the show yet. I started watching it bc of Lee Jae wook and the first episode was nice…
agree watched 4 eps and its just mehhh like so much and nothing is happening at the same time
1 0
Replying to Xiao Thena • Mar 9, 2024
Let me guess the plotline and possible twist. Han Tae Oh is another Kangoh heir, because we all don't know his…
I was also thinking the same or something like his biological father died because of the Chairman or Kangoh or anything to related to that family so using Inha he is getting revenge
3 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Feb 27, 2024
So exciter for this. It has everything I love: main actors that I love, university romance, gaming theme, chaotic female lead and its only 24 eps too. I am tired of watching 32-40 episode dramas.
3 0
On Wedding Impossible • Feb 27, 2024
I had pretty high hopes and was waiting for this based on the description but I won't lie that even though I somewhat enjoyed the first 2 episodes I am not fully hooked. I mean we are only 2 eps in can't judge the full plot rn but I really hope it gets better. I am finding it hard to like LJH because he is contradicting himself a lot and his motive is not thar clear. I will continue watching because its not bad at all but I hope next weeks episodes are better.
0 0