Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to YuriAnn • Jul 6, 2023
can someone change yangyang with wang churan position back at the list casts?
Does that really matter?
3 0
Replying to 10706671 • Apr 26, 2023
Title The Love You Give Me Spoiler
I am pretty interested in the dramaVery confused about what caused the separation 5 years ago.I don't like dramas…
The reason they got separated was that he thought she was his childhood bestfriend from the orphanage. She was actually a friend of his childhood besfriend who I think died in an accident before meeting him as an adult. She didnt have the heart to tell him because he was sick so she hid it. When he found out he felt betrayed so thats why they separated.

This is what I understood from the first 8 eps anyways.
8 3
Replying to Kai Xu Min • Apr 4, 2023
Been a fan of Li Xian since Go Go Squid. Am so not into melodramas but decided to give this a try given the high…
This drama is amazing but the romamce is very slow. They slowly build up to it. They only start dating in the last quarter of the drama I think
4 1
Replying to StudyDramasPT70 • Apr 2, 2023
bro why isn't there a tag for incest. The sister is madly obsessed with her brother and there even was a scene…
NAH WAIT SO I GUESSED RIGHT 😃 I WAS HOPING I WAS WRONG THATS SO DISTURBING
0 1
On Boys Planet • Mar 18, 2023
Title Boys Planet
Thoughts on Rush Hour team:

Ughhhh I'm so mad. What a mess of a team. Ma Jing Xiang is so selfish. He basically ruined the moral of the team since the start. He was so inconsiderate of the other members and just wanted to do well himself. His whole fight with Ricky was petty and he was acting like a child. Ricky was trying his best to improve the perfomance but he just didnt care enough about the team. If I was Oh Sung Min I would have not accepted the absolute audacity of MJX like he did not want to listen.
6 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Feb 28, 2023
Title Boys Planet
The K versus G battle is absolutely irritating. MNET alone is hateable but they always tend to establish unfair…
its adding unnecessary competition and drama
2 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 12, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance Spoiler
Jin Dong Hee (CCY's assistant) is 100% the guy behind all the crimes. I think he is the little brother from 10 yrs ago aswell and has some kind of obsessive attachment to CCY.
8 1
Replying to just a girl • Feb 12, 2023
"JESUS CHRIST CAN I HAVE SOME PRIVACY PLEASE?" 😭😭😭😭
THAT WAS SO HOT
2 0
Replying to siMONa • Feb 11, 2023
Title Boys Planet
It might be a bit early, but no one really stands out for me
Omg I thought I was the only one. I really cannot seem to remember anyone from ep to ep. They are just all blending together for me tbh so I cant vote. I really hope in the coming eps some start standing out
1 0
On Boys Planet • Feb 10, 2023
Title Boys Planet
55 mins in ep2: Nah they gotta be serious with them shirts. They are ugly af. The trainees hyping them up was hilarious 😭
7 1
Replying to daydream • Feb 9, 2023
I don’t usually like romcoms but everyone is talking about how great this drama is and how it got them out of…
It is definitely the only drama airing rn that I am actually enjoying and being eager to watch the next eps. It is totally worth the try imo
3 0
On The Glory • Feb 9, 2023
Title The Glory
Can someone please explain the age dynamic between MDE and JYJ? I am a bit confused by the terms they use for each other. Also it is very unbelievable if they are the same age because he obvs looks way younger
1 1
On Meet Yourself • Jan 24, 2023
What I love the most about this drama is Yao's and Hongdou's relationship. Since the day they met they have been nothing but friendly towards each other. Their relationship started from pure friendship and slowly turned into more. There were no stupid misunderstandings or twists which makes it so much more realistic and beautiful. This drama overall is such a pleasant and healing watch.
28 3
On Island • Jan 13, 2023
Title Island
I watched 6 episodes of a drama without understand anything about the plot. It was fun to watch but I had no idea what the purpose of anything was. Finished it for the actors tbh
14 2
Replying to cp123 • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You Spoiler
Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this thought haha. Tbh if I was CX and I saw that this guy kept an…
Yeah I was thinking of the situation in a more realistic way. It would have just felt like he was still "obsessed" with his ex-girlfriend to any normal girl who had no context. The runway part is so true 😭.

Ugh ik I felt so relieved when that kiss finally happened after so long.
1 0
On Flight to You • Jan 11, 2023
Title Flight to You Spoiler
imo a confession in his dead girlfriend's memorial shrine room is a bit weird and creepy lol 💀
9 2
Replying to mayhemf • Jan 10, 2023
Y'all! Where is the promised ep 35 hugh..sigh.. May be GNT needs the accidental kiss trope to get things moving.…
Lmao exactly. Its getting really dragged now
1 0
On Flight to You • Jan 10, 2023
Title Flight to You Spoiler
Mid ep 36 thoughts:

Ugh please there are only 3 episodes left and they are opening a new case with his sight. Just get them together and end it for Gods sake
4 2
Replying to zshsr • Jan 7, 2023
I don't think Director Jiang is fit to be a pilot anymore. He is more absorbed in the money side of the business…
Also ik its a drama but the lack of research into how the cabin crew are trained to handle medical situation was unbelievable. The CPR was a joke. They took so long to even start CPR. Every cabin crew has some type of medical training so it wasn't accurate how they handled it. Also I'm no medical professional myself but they should have a defibrillator on the plane. Anyways its a drama at the end of the day so I shouldn't be suprised.
1 16
On Flight to You • Jan 7, 2023
I don't think Director Jiang is fit to be a pilot anymore. He is more absorbed in the money side of the business rather than being a good pilot and the safety of his passengers. I was extremely disappointed by his decision to not divert just so the board director wasn't displeased and the deal would be signed on time. He completely ignored a passenger's health which led to such an unfortunate situation that could have easily been avoided.
3 17