Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
On Perfect Crown • Apr 26, 2026
IU's press-ons being terrible really annoyed me in ep 6 😭 whenever there was a close up on her hand (especially in the ring scene) I could not ignore how the nails were not the correct size and looked odd.

I dont even blame the costumes team they probably got told last min they were going to get close-ups snd needed her nails done so this is the best they could do.😭
7 2
Replying to Pmod718 • Mar 8, 2026
He plays an undercover high school student, and looks really good that uniform.
YESSS I loved him in that too. He is genuinely such a good looking guy its crazy
1 1
Replying to Jimmysea • Feb 20, 2026
I agree he is hot but wtf this drama's hairstylist did with his hair 😡😡paycut
it really isnt doing him justice 😭
0 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Feb 20, 2026
the synopsis and drama not adding up had me so confused 😭😭😭 but I enjoyed the first episode. Omg but I really dont like his hairstyle in this 😓 his hair looked really good in Castaway Diva
8 8
Replying to Twinkling_pineapple • Jan 31, 2026
I also thought they are a similar type. Haven't watched the new season of Bridgerton yet. Is it good?
I actually have not started it yet. I dont like that its split in 2 parts and I have to wait for part 2 for ages. But this season looks so amazing that idk how I will control myself. I might end up binging it all today 😭
1 0
Replying to Hoshi Lover • Jan 31, 2026
OMG!!!! i thought i was the only one who thought this 😭😭😭 hahahahah maybe it’s the smile? or maybe…
I havent even gotten around to starting s4 yet but all the edits of both on my fyp keeps making me see the connection. I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE A EDIT OF BOTH OF THEM
1 1
Replying to leona • Jan 31, 2026
not the looks but i totally see the vision in vibes and energy ngl 😭
pls you dont understand how validating this is cause I genuinely thought I was going insane making this connection
2 1
Replying to leona • Jan 31, 2026
not the looks but i totally see the vision in vibes and energy ngl 😭
I think in terms of looks only the smile is kinda similar??? but yes energy of both gives off the same vibes
3 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 31, 2026
Benedict Bridgerton and Xiao Zhi Yu????
Guys this is such a weird reference but pls tell me i am not the onlv one who thinks these 2 have the similar energy and even look similar somehow? I genuinely might be fully losing it 😭
9 13
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 17, 2026
on ep 6 and I genuinely dk how I feel about this, I am not fully sold yet at all. First 3-4 eps were great imo but it just seems to be quite repetitive and slow in ep 5/6 and the fact there are still 6 eps left i am not really excited to see what issues they make up. I love both tge leads and have been waiting for this for agesss so a bit disappointed its turning out like this 🫤 hopefully I can actually get through the remaining 6 eps without wanting to drop
3 1
Replying to Shah Ra • Jan 17, 2026
I know she is desperate for love because of her trauma, but her clinging to ml and constant embarrassment and…
This. I am on ep 6 and honestly I feel for her but her constantly going back to him being all happy and clingy is annoying me, I wish she had more of a backbone with him
5 0
Replying to LemonThief • Jan 17, 2026
Just a heads up for anyone that thought the subtitles for this drama were bad, there is a good chance you were…
omg thank you for telling me this! it was annoying me so much cause by now I know enough korean to know that the subs were not fully accurate but ofc idk enough to acc fully understand them lol. I just changed it and wow it is a huge difference
1 0
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Jan 4, 2026
Title Dear X Spoiler
same I'm stuck at ep 8 too 🥲 that ep was just too sad i decided to take a break for myself to watch something…
I think that was my exact reason too, it got way tooooo sad for me. I was really emotionally invested so it made me feel terrible when everyone happened in ep 8. But I do agree I want to finish it for KYJ. I will try my hardest to just watch bits over the next few days even tho I am still in my soft romcom craving era 😭
2 0
On Dear X • Jan 3, 2026
Title Dear X
Ahh I was obsessed but idk what happened after ep 8 that I dont want to finish it 😭 but I also dont want to drop it as I loved it so much. I think I saw too many spoilers which ruined it plus also just hit a point when I wanted something sweet and romcomy so couldnt get myself to pick this up again. Will try to see if I can finish it this month otherwise a drop for me 🙁
3 2
On The Judge Returns • Jan 3, 2026
Not into these type of shows but started solely based on one tiktok edit 😭 tad bit weird so far and not too into it but I'll test it another week then decide if I wanna continue or not
0 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 24, 2025
I genuinely could not get over the weird adopted siblings falling in love dynamic the whole show 😭 they grew up together, he literally was there when she was born up until she was around 9/10. Literally siblings bought up as siblings. She even believed they were siblings for yrs after he had left. Also I have gotten over Esther's cute acting by now but omg the babying was insane. Why tf were they babying a 19/20 yr old so much? I'm that age and I would cry if someone told me coffee is too strong for 😃. Dont get me wrong it was an entertaining watch but it was also so questionable and cringe that I skipped so much.
1 2
On Love's Ambition • Oct 12, 2025
It was a good drama but genuinely that last twist with Haochen was not needed. It lowkey ruined the ending for me
6 1
On Tempest • Oct 11, 2025
Title Tempest
ngl finished ep 8 and I still dont understand like 60% of wtf is happening and who tf is a spy and who isnt
5 0