Editorials
One of My Favourites
I watched this drama as it was airing and it was so great to watch the character development of the main female lead. Also, see how the main male lead helped her heal from her past. If you are looking for drama that will make you fall in love with both the main characters and the support actor, you should definitely consider watching this k-drama. TRUST It will make you cry and laugh at the same time.Was this review helpful to you?
Watch while you eat
If you have nothing to watch while you eat, you should watch this variety show. I feel like a lot of variety shows produced by eggiscoming are made for you to watch alongside your meal.You can literally click a random episode and it will be fun to watch Seo-Jin and Na-PD bickering and the different places they explore. Especially if you watched their YouTube series NEW YORK NEW YORK, I find that you will really enjoy this type of show!
Was this review helpful to you?
