Editorials
On Irreplaceable • 7 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I’m loving this drama! I feel like with other business drama; I don’t pay that much attention to the actual details of the work they are doing. This drama makes it so stimulating. That’s the best way I can phrase it.
4 1
Lily Alice • 9 days ago
Article Kim Hye Yoo, Hwang Min Hyun to possibly lead 'Iseop's Romance'
I am so flipping excited for this. I LOVE the manhwa!
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 9 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
This drama is so freaking good! The way they structured that cliffhanger!! I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode
10 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 5, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
THE CLIFFHANGERS ARE GONNA END ME! THIS SHOW IS INSANE
6 0
On Road to Success • Jun 29, 2026
Title Road to Success
AHHH IM SO FREAKING EXCITEDDDDDDD
4 0
On Zhao Hua Wei • May 10, 2026
Person Zhao Hua Wei
Where has he been hiding?? He did so well in echoes of gang city!
4 0
On Zhao Hua Wei • May 10, 2026
Person Zhao Hua Wei
I NEED HIM IN MORE MAIN LEAD ROLES
1 0
On The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Does anyone know where I can find episode 3?
3 2
Lily Alice • Apr 28, 2026
Article Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, and Jung Yu Mi reflect on their 'Unplanned Trip'
I’m so excited for this! I love these types of variety shows
0 0
Replying to Ram • Apr 24, 2026
Title The Village Barber
Yes,it ended.But ep 10 sub might come next week.
I have watched all the episodes. Thanks though!
1 1
Replying to Ram • Apr 11, 2026
Title The Village Barber
Yes,it ended.But ep 10 sub might come next week.
What about episode 9? I can’t find the episode 9 subbed anywhere?
0 6
Replying to Nelly • Apr 10, 2026
Title My Husband Is a Mafia Boss
Why do Filipino directors/Editors still use Cinematic" high-contrast,heavily saturated and "tealy"…
I prefer this type of lighting over the harsh Netflix blue lighting
2 1
Lily Alice • Mar 13, 2026
Article 'Perfect Crown' unveils first teaser featuring IU and Byeon Woo Seok
I can’t wait for this! It’s giving like Princess Hours vibes except the main female lead is not a poor ordinary girl.
1 0
On Golden Scenery of Tomorrow • Mar 6, 2026
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
This show has the best ost!
1 0
Replying to kiwiwi • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
Ew is right! 🙄 It’s so painful to watch her be so loyal and supportive to him while he just gives her half-truths.…
I agree! I really hope that drama doesn’t make her forgive him because he doesn’t deserve it at all.
1 0
Replying to Dazzlebean • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
pei zhen just might be the catalyst for hu xiu and xiao yu
I low-key like Hu Sui and Pei Zhen together 😅
4 3
Replying to kiwiwi • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
Ew is right! 🙄 It’s so painful to watch her be so loyal and supportive to him while he just gives her half-truths.…
Have you watched the recent episode? He is so disgusting like I hope she gets her revenge or divorce because you cannot excuse cheating !
0 2
On Love between Lines • Jan 15, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I feel so bad for xiaoruo - i hate her husband ew
4 4
On Good Day • Feb 16, 2025
Title Good Day
Does anyone know which episode BSS (SEVENTEEN) will be in ?
0 1
Replying to HSLovey • Oct 4, 2024
Title Chasing in the Wild
It’s already available on the official app since yesterday
thank youu
0 0
