K-Drama
Replying to Andy Yang • Dec 26, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
for me 10/10 on both parts. This drama set the standard for 2025 in China cultural history. It has been praised…
Its been turned into a play in Britain? What is it known there? That's interesting.
0 1
On Beneath the Lies • Dec 25, 2025
Title Beneath the Lies
What kind of story description is that?! lol
3 1
Lily Alice • Dec 18, 2025
Article Director Park Chan Wook's film 'No Other Choice' shortlisted for the Oscars
I was watching a film the other day and saw the trailer of this film in an American theater. Great moment for Korean cinema.
2 0
Lily Alice • Dec 18, 2025
Article Yoo Ah In's agency addresses speculation over his big-screen return with Exhuma director's new film
I am eagerly waiting for his return. Personally, I think YAI is one of the greatest actors of his generation. Its crazy how much trouble he got into. I respect the laws of Korea but the pressure he had to go through..,.damn. I mean, it makes sense why suicide is the answer for a lot of these Korean celebrities.
12 0
Replying to Mellowrose • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Girl, she cn break from cuteness in my journey to you, coz tht what the character was, why you wnt her to became…
I think its unfair to say its because she only had a mother, she appears needy. Anyone who has sense will know that sounds like a load of crap. lol Get with the times, Mu mu could totally represent a stronger 19 year old, like when she knew what was wrong with the car and fixed it... but they always have to make women so weak here. If we had more of the Mu mu from the promotional photos, it would be more exciting, but then you'd say, she's suppose to be like this based on the book...so whatever, let her be an adult baby. lol
0 1
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
esther yu perfectly captures the role of jiang mu.jiang mu is a naive young adult who is 19, of course she isn’t…
I get this is her style but a better actress will know to change up the cute and bubbly character.
0 0
Replying to ksvrg • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I also wish she would do any other expression than the bambi eyed one she seems to be using for everything. im…
Exactly! Its that bambi looking face she needs to change! Ok, there are many ways to play cute and bubbly but she has played this same cute and bubbly for way too long.
2 1
Replying to Mellowrose • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Girl, she cn break from cuteness in my journey to you, coz tht what the character was, why you wnt her to became…
So, if you grow up without a father figure you are less mature? With only a mother, you'll be childish? LOL Thanks for offending most mothers who have mature 19 year olds. In most countries, 19 year olds are pretty mature, they are considered women by 19.
2 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 14, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Idk about anyone else, but I'm still hooked on this drama after a year. lol Had to come back to rate this drama again because its the only drama who makes me return so often.
10 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
esther yu perfectly captures the role of jiang mu.jiang mu is a naive young adult who is 19, of course she isn’t…
She better grow up real fast then. I don't know any 19 year old who acts like this in real life, so sorry for offending delusion. lol
4 2
On Speed and Love • Dec 14, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I went into this drama knowing that He Yu was in it. Last time, I watched him in Legend of Shen Li and he was the real MVP. lol Watching this now, he's still the MVP between the two leads. This reminds me of when Li Xian got really popular because of Go Go Squid, I get the same feeling here with He Yu. I cannot say the same about Esther though...she's already popular but she has not been able to prove to me that she can break from that cute acting she also shows in this drama. It gets old real fast and I can't stand her in this already. She needs a different expression in this show. Its always the same cute, googly eyes look and I'm tired of it.
6 17
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 5, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
Did Kim Eun Sook get high while penning this drama? lol
7 2
On Psychopath Diary • Sep 22, 2025
Title Psychopath Diary
Yoon Shi Yoon in comedy is the best. He's so adorably funny awkward in this.
4 0
On Cinderella Closet • Sep 5, 2025
Title Cinderella Closet
Holy cow, Matsumoto Leo has to be one of the most beautiful male lead I've ever seen. LOL totally smitten by him. Like a manga character come to life.
23 1
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 24, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
Short and sweet. I loved this version a lot!!
6 0
Replying to xiaxia • Jul 14, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
is it too greedy of me to want YZ and LX in another drama again. Their chemisrty is just ❤️🔥
They are best friends in real life, another project wouldn't be surprising since they like working together, but expect to wait for another 6-7 years. LOL Watch Go Go Squid if you haven't already. They were beautiful in that.
3 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Jul 14, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom Spoiler
Yang Zi and Li Xian still got it!! Their chemistry is unbeatable. Total kiss fest from episode 17 to the end. LOL I was surprised the bath scene wasn't cut.
12 3
Replying to Paulina • Jul 13, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Episode 17 kisses was all I needed 🔥🙌 I’m watching GGS for the first time because I just love them and…
GGS was how I fell in love with this couple. Its good!
3 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Jul 13, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I love Li Xian and Yang Zi acting together as a romantic pair, but I think for their next project together I'd…
LOL no way, their past projects will make it too awkward to play siblings in any future projects.
9 1
Replying to protista_bp • Jul 13, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
Go Go Squid is my all time favourite drama but I have to admit that the kissing scenes in this drama are better…
True! i think Li Xian and Yang Zi have faith in their team work and portrayed a loving couple so well. I loved all their intimate scenes in this drama.
4 0
