K-Drama
Replying to Drifter • Aug 9, 2026
Title Dream to You
they were apart for stupidity for 10 years & yet still 6 episodes in (out of 12) they're still wasting time…
A smart person would move on if they didn't like something, not spend time watching more then one episode, but here you are...LMAO. Looks like you got played.
11 0
Lily Alice • Jul 22, 2026
Article 'The East Palace' Nam Joo Hyuk talks Season 2, bullying allegations, mixed reactions to his acting
With that ending, there is no way there isn't a second season! There are still many unanswered questions!
12 1
Replying to oknow • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
How many episodes have you watched so far? I’m just curious about why you think the writing changed around episodes…
I am trying to make my way there...lol
1 0
On Buang Banjathorn • Jul 22, 2026
Title Buang Banjathorn
One of the first time traveling drama I've ever seen when I was young and its THE BEST. Thailand doesn't get enough credit for being one of the first countries in Asia to come up with some of the best time traveling dramas. Thailand have been making time traveling dramas since the 90s!
1 0
Replying to 13568728 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Love for You
« An audit is the examination of the financial report of an organisation - as presented in the annual report…
What??? She's auditing ZB's company but she's not an auditor?? That makes no sense. lol
0 1
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
While I think ZLH looks amazing in anything he puts on...the clothes in this show don't fit his pretty face. He's so thin in this drama, I feel like his military clothes eat him up. -_-
4 0
Replying to 13568728 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
« An audit is the examination of the financial report of an organisation - as presented in the annual report…
Being an auditor will have legal, mental or professional risks, but rarely the "I"m going to get physically injured as a group of men chase me through the alley". LOL
0 3
Replying to 13568728 • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
« An audit is the examination of the financial report of an organisation - as presented in the annual report…
Ok, i thought that was what she did, but wasn't sure because they made her job sound so dangerous...
1 5
On Love for You • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
Can someone describe what Miao Jing's job is?
1 7
Replying to oknow • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
How many episodes have you watched so far? I’m just curious about why you think the writing changed around episodes…
After the fire, I completely lost the plot. It happened so quick, I still don't understand what happened!
0 3
On Love for You • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
I really really want to love this but after episode 8 or 9 the writing got so sloppy. You can tell the editing was very...messy. Zhang Jingyi and Song Wei Long are talented actors so I feel the writing really wasted their talent. Not going to lie though, I think they do have the best chemistry out of any onscreen couple I have seen in a long time, when I learned they paired up for this, my hopes were high because they look so damn good together, just seeing their visuals. I hope they pair up again with a better story.
0 11
Replying to JuliJuice • May 26, 2026
Person Chae Soo Bin
Miss Silicone 🤮
Miss AI, change your attitude. It will help you live longer. LOL
6 0
Replying to Fiony Evangelista M • May 12, 2026
Person Nadech Kugimiya
Culture controversy on their wedding https://www.tonboriday.com/2026/04/nadech-kugimiya-yaya-urassaya-wedding-culture.html
-_- In our wedding ceremonies, we also tie white strings onto our wrists, we are not Cambodian nor Thai. What a stupid reason to start trouble.
0 0
On Rebirth • May 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
i had to see how bad this ended and wow...that was bad. They should of never made a sequel...or better yet, not associate this to the 1st one. Now as a fan of the first series, this left a bad taste in my mouth.
11 0
On Love Destiny • Apr 23, 2026
Title Love Destiny
OMG, is Thailand not tired of this story??! Come up with something new, jeez. As someone from that region of the world, this is disappointing. Why are there no new ideas? Come on Thailand.
7 1
On Tre Porapat Srikajorndecha • Apr 23, 2026
Person Tre Porapat Srikajorndecha
He was so good in The Last Duel! I am praying Thailand produce more historical dramas but with better romance.
3 0
Lily Alice • Apr 19, 2026
Article Oh Jung Se is a North Korean agent suffering from memory loss in 'Fifties Professionals'
Had to look twice, thought he was Stephen Chow in that red hat LOL
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 15, 2026
Article Moon Chae Won announces marriage
Love MCW!! I was waiting for the day she announces her marriage! Congrats!
10 0
On Ban Sai Thong • Apr 14, 2026
Title Ban Sai Thong
Thailand needs to remake this!!
0 0
Replying to blurybeat • Apr 14, 2026
Title The Last Duel
No homosexuality in the tags so this is where I leave?
Whats wrong with being straight??
3 0
