K-Drama
Replying to Mephisto • Mar 18, 2025
Person Lee Si Young
disgusting
LOL what's your problem with this statement?
1 0
On Steel Rain 2: Summit • Mar 9, 2025
Title Steel Rain 2: Summit
LMAO President Smoot is a very accurate depiction of the current U.S. president, yuck. I watched this for Yoo Yeon Seok and he was the best thing about this film. Damn he's talented.
0 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Feb 20, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
🍉 UPDATE!TV Series [Part 2] #锦绣芳华/ #JinXiuFangHua/ #FlourishedPeony Season 2, rumored to broadcast…
let it be true!!! I can't wait anymore!!
2 0
Lily Alice • Feb 17, 2025
Article Actress Kim Sae Ron passes away at 24
Every time I see this type of news, I keep hoping the industry will wake up and be more strict, protecting these lives, but its not changed one bit. We will remember these lost lives for a few days and move on...SMH. May KSR rest in peace and find a new world less harsh then this one.
4 0
On Phantom Lawyer • Feb 14, 2025
Title Phantom Lawyer
Maybe I'll skip this one, I already don't like the story. Its been recycled many times. YYS's buddy is in a drama with the same plot airing this year. lol
6 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Feb 7, 2025
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
🍉 iQIYI costume drama #万花世界• Based on the novel 万渣朝凰 (Cheating Men must Die) by 时代漫王…
LOL I feel like LX would not choose this type of script. Would love them to collab one day but I can't imagine he'd move forward with a story like this. He avoids the xianxia genre like the plague. lol
1 1
On Death Whisperer 2 • Feb 7, 2025
Title Death Whisperer 2
Watching on Netflix now...in the U.S.
0 0
Replying to MA_219AL • Feb 7, 2025
Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon addresses speculation about his engagement
Bro knetz the reason celebrities denying obvious facts that this is clearly an engagement ring. God bless them,…
We thought OTY knew better. He's a Americanized Korean but sadly he's just another Korean actor who has to bow down to crazy Knetz and their demands. That's disappointing. Live your life dude. Don't let others bully you into thinking otherwise.
2 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Feb 5, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Had to come back and re-watch Ling Buyi avenge his family. The blood soaked wedding day was so epic.
9 2
lo_ve • Feb 5, 2025
Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon addresses speculation about his engagement
This definitely looked like a proposal. Getting on one knee in the most romantic city in the world and then saying this was a bday present is a huge slap in the face. LMAO. Come on, marry the girl, there is nothing wrong with being married to the one you love...this though, is a bit misleading. Any girl would be disappointed if they were put on the spot like this. They should have hid her face from those photos.
6 0
Replying to NinaV • Feb 5, 2025
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
I bet you liked him all sweaty, its why you had the need to address it. LOL
Uh huh, keep telling yourself that. LMAO.
0 0
Replying to Zey • Feb 5, 2025
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
He kinda ugly to star in a romance drama made for girl gaze.Ruined the experience
LOL Jeez, you don't have to watch. Turn the channel. So easy.
0 0
Replying to ziwiy • Feb 5, 2025
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
It must be true that misogyny makes you ugly. He looked so sweaty in his recent drama. I’m not sure if it was…
I bet you liked him all sweaty, its why you had the need to address it. LOL
2 2
Lily Alice • Feb 3, 2025
Article Taiwanese actress Barbie Hsu passes away in Japan
T_T Devastated by this news!! Shan Cai started it all. She was the champion who fought those bullies. I will miss her so much. RIP Barbie Hsu.
6 1
Replying to Phantasticdoanut • Feb 3, 2025
Title Go Go Squid!
Is anyone else disturbed that a nearly 30 year old is interested and dating a 19 year old?? I'm in my thirties…
HSY and TN are only 10 years apart...that's not unheard of for many relationships...
6 1
Replying to ivybis • Feb 3, 2025
Title In the Name of Blossom
I couldn't get enough of their pairing so I started Go Go Squid.
YZ and LX were really good in GGS! They have incredible chemistry.
3 0
Replying to Nope • Feb 2, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I have no evidence, just vibes, but I think that his crush will fade and he will start catching feelings for Chun.
i like this idea! lol
0 0
Replying to NinaV • Jan 31, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
LMAO And you are telling us this why? Sounds like you want us to feel bad for you about nothing.
LMAO Trust me, I'm not jobless enough to come on a page and waste my breath about how episode 1 didn't catch my attention enough to move forward. I finish a show and make good judgement based on what I like and dislike. If I haven't finished a show, I'm not narcissistic enough to make my feelings known. Stalking people on here? LMAO No, I just like to make fun of trolls like you.
1 6
Replying to NinaV • Jan 31, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
LMAO And you are telling us this why? Sounds like you want us to feel bad for you about nothing.
LMAO Yah and I wondered why you needed to let the world know you couldn't sit past episode 1 as if we were all wondering. Can't get past episode 1? Okay good...move along. You shouldn't have an opinion on a topic you hardly started and no, we don't care if you can't finished episode 1.
1 8
Replying to NinaV • Jan 31, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
LMAO And you are telling us this why? Sounds like you want us to feel bad for you about nothing.
"It's a GENERAL COMMENT SECTION to express how I feel" LMAO same girl, same. Anyone can be as savage. :)
2 10
