Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2021
Replying to big onion • 6 days ago
yeah and, just so you know Jin Ze's killer was an Iqiyi. damn
Show the proof or you'll look like an idiot.
0 0
Replying to Anita • 6 days ago
Why do we need to know why? Only his family needs to know.
Yu Menglong; murdered. ALLEGEDLY It's irresponsible and a distorted mentality to post something as fact when it was never proven. It was a "fan"atical assumption and overactive imaginations that have sent this spiraling out of control. While it was heartbreaking, things like this have no business being continually ground into the ground without solid proof, which there was none. And for Netizens to falsely accuse other actors of murdering another is simply sick.
Zhao Lusi was abused, that one is factual.
0 0
Replying to Justice22 • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
This is real funny😭 did the FL just spend the night with the ML and with zero shame put on her wedding gown,…
She didn't bc he stopped it before it got too far. Huge kudos for that man.
0 0
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • 12 days ago
Having watched a lot of her dramas, she is a good actress. Some of the stoic face scenes we are witnessing are…
Yeah some are annoying in their direction.
0 0
Replying to aerixx • 12 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
nobody can make me hate qingyuan, i stand with my girl and her revenge towards her fucking evil sperm donor
I am despising her right now for accepting the Heir's proposal so she can use him to get to her father. She is going to get him killed. He is ignorant about her hateful heart towards about everybody and I feel sorry for his innocence. BTW the term "spreading hate" is very much misused bc voicing one's opinion about a fictional character in a drama or book or movie is simply being a critic exercising freedom of speech. Wrong context for that term. Only on Ep 23, so don't spoil anything for me. ;-) Thanks.
0 0
Replying to ziqi • 13 days ago
lowk i feel like shes in a idgaf state. cs i think she really doesnt care if master li likes or proposes to her,…
My bad I said Master Li by mistake, it was Commander Yan. Sorry. lol
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • 13 days ago
Excellent callout. Because if any drama gets spoiled, it would be this kind of story with slowly built-up suspense.…
Yeah, those Netizens who spoiled it really sucked!
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • 14 days ago
Excellent callout. Because if any drama gets spoiled, it would be this kind of story with slowly built-up suspense.…
I will never forget when I wanted to watch a Liu Yuning drama *(can't remember the name), but someone told me that everyone gets killed in the end. I swear if that person had been in front of me I would have slapped them. It's not fair to spoil any type of medium; books, movies, etc for anyone. Thanks for agreeing. So many don't.
0 2
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Having watched a lot of her dramas, she is a good actress. Some of the stoic face scenes we are witnessing are…
Fair, but I feel it's to the extreme. Esp when he was being stabbed, couldn't she at least have cried out or something? She's getting on my nerves. ha
0 2
Replying to Cherrybanana • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I dunno if she’s not a good actress because I haven’t watched much of her but I don’t feel that she’s…
So true, it's getting beyond annoying.
1 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I dunno if she’s not a good actress because I haven’t watched much of her but I don’t feel that she’s…
Great comment and so true about her energy and so far not one bit of chemistry.
0 0
Replying to ziqi • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
lowk i feel like shes in a idgaf state. cs i think she really doesnt care if master li likes or proposes to her,…
Fair, but I just posted another complaint bc when Commander Yan was fighting for her when she was captured by the villain, he got stabbed from behind and the emotion on her face was so non-existent, I wanted to scream. Well actually I did, I was yelling at the screen and everything. LOL Is she that cold or heartless or just a bad actress? She has me going crazy. lol
0 2
On Spring of the Blade • 14 days ago
SPOILER ALERTS ARE THERE FOR A REASON. Please so you don't ruin it for those who aren't in the same place as the rest of you, use them. Like, who wants to be told the end of a drama or movie? Practically nobody. ha Thanks all for that respect. You all are great!
4 4
Replying to Justice22 • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Way to go in making the ML a pathetic simp, she just ruthlessly abandoned him, but he’s still gonna be on his…
There is history.... BTW spoiler alerts really help those of us who aren't where the rest of you are. ;) thx
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 14 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Qingyuan has the ultimate "resting b**** face"! She has annoyed me before but boy when she doesn't show one bit of emotion when Lord Yan is getting stabbed from behind while she is tied up is so stupid and unrealistic to me! Why did they do that to this character? So I was already disgusted by her total lack of emotion but now it's worse. ugh Is it the character she is doing or is she just not a good actress? I hope it gets better. Esp since now she has feelings for Lord Yan (Shen Run now).
5 9
Replying to Yinyang • 14 days ago
Though I hate the first madam but the way she talked in ep 20, the taunting tone while exposing xie shu...that…
pssst spoiler alert for those who are there yet. :) thx
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I'm on Ep 9 and am so annoyed by the FL. Does she have any other expression besides the resting bitch face? And I wonder why she doesn't say more in reacting to certain circumstances. She stays quiet when Master Li proposes, she doesn't say anything when there is a misunderstanding, and so on. It's getting so incredibly annoying that I am about to drop it. If it wasn't for Xu Kai....
2 4