Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2021
Replying to CristyRawks • 17 days ago
Title Dearest
I really miss XZL too. I wish he would do one more wuxia drama even though his passion is elsewhere now.
He does theater now.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
And we are tired of people like you bashing this drama! For god’s sake stop it! Why do you care people watch…
Fair I get what you're saying. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to CristyRawks • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
It makes me mad that it takes her years to finally talk back to him and voice her feelings. He bulled her bc she…
He's a true arrogant narcissist. And she is a too dependent woman!
0 0
Replying to Joy82301 • 26 days ago
Title Dearest
https://youtu.be/zW51ZOjdhyU?is=BxamIHAxWkw8rJKR Here you go the ost of this series
A thousand times thank you!!!
1 1
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I'm on Ep 20 I cannot stop bawling so hard it is hurting my head. So I took a break and went back 2 hours later and continued where I left off and cried again for a very long time. Poor sweet Sun Yuan Zhu!! And really, poor Sun Yu! My gosh, to find out who he loved. What a devastating Episode!
5 1
Replying to tintin92 • 27 days ago
Friend why are you so angry?relax it’s a drama. You don’t like the FL or SQ?
That is what being invested in the drama and characters is all about. It wouldn't be a good drama if we weren't pissed off over sthg or another. I'm surprised at the dismissiveness of your statement. Didn't the drama draw you in? Didn't you cry, or rage or cuss or swoon? sigh... that would be very sad if you didn't.
0 0
Replying to kat797 • 27 days ago
I need another drama with Luke's charisma and masculinity lol. Please recommend any! The closest thing was Wallace…
"Dare You to Love Me" Awesome drama!!!!
0 0
Replying to The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
It makes me mad that it takes her years to finally talk back to him and voice her feelings. He bulled her bc she allowed it. Like you said, she's not innocent.
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • 27 days ago
And we are tired of people like you bashing this drama! For god’s sake stop it! Why do you care people watch…
As much as we hate criticism about something we like; art, music, movies, drama, etc, it is considered one of the most fundamental rights we have. Freedom of speech. We have to embrace it as much as we would have to embrace your likes and dislikes. It may infuriate you, but they have that right. Hate it but respect.
2 2
Replying to Fallenstar Yaya • 27 days ago
Lack of communication between main leads is killing me. But still it isa very good drama over all.
That is what drove me crazy the most.
0 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Sep 10, 2026
being a male all your life and then suddenly, you "need" to be a lady to seduce the man who defeated you…
He wasn't a male though, just pretending to be one.
0 0
Replying to justhere_04 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Dearest
Why isn’t MDL showing the mini-drama The One?
You mean with Wu Lei? It's there.
0 0
Replying to Bloemetje22 • Sep 10, 2026
Title Dearest
So that’s what you get when pairing two good actors. Him, I missed for some time on screen, her: really like…
I really miss XZL too. I wish he would do one more wuxia drama even though his passion is elsewhere now.
2 2
Replying to battleaxe • Sep 10, 2026
Title Dearest
the person six comments below was right there was way too much AI in this. the music, all the props, every action…
I know the OST is AI but it's so chilling and beautiful that I would like to know if it's available somewhere? I've tried to find the OST on YT and it's not there. Anyone?
0 0
On Dearest • Sep 10, 2026
Title Dearest
XZL, I miss you! I know you're doing theater now but dang I wish I could see you in a serious wuxia drama again.
As for the OST, I know it's AI, but it's so chilling and beautiful, that I wish I could save it to my playlist. Does anyone know if that is available?
2 3
Replying to Kksdramas • Sep 7, 2026
I am upset that many people don’t post as spoilers. i usually enjoy reading these threads daily but as we near…
Me too. I would rather read comments that are generic but so many don't respect that us beginners of the drama don't want things to be spoiled for us. That is why they had that spoiler option on here. And yet I have been terribly bullied by people on different dramas where I pointed this same thing out. Some Netizens are truly mentally ill. smh
0 0
Replying to Juna • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
In your opinion:- Do Flora sees Luke as her equal? Do Luke sees her as his equal?
No and No
5 1
Replying to celestialWarrior • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
One thing I’ve noticed is that almost everyone in the audience seems to be blaming Luke, while hardly anyone…
I don't know bc I want to hit her upside her dumb ass head! lol
7 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Chemistry: Sizzling; Jing Bo Ran is a hot hot ML Communication: Zero!! Very frustratingly annoying. I want to go hit them both upside their heads.
6 0