Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2021
On Shadow Love • Sep 17, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Mo yin my MVP i love him smmmmm
Lowkey finished the drama to see more of him and my girl lu xin too
2 0
Replying to pa3 • Sep 11, 2025
I’m sure you will be impressed by his acting skills. I highly recommend you his others dramas, he has really…
Have a great time watching ❤️
1 0
Replying to Mina Myoui • Sep 10, 2025
Title Immortality
totally worth the wait!!! I loved the first 6 episodes and I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episodes I didn’t…
Ikr!!!! I didn’t think this day would come i waited so long 😭😭 though they changed many things but the potential is still hereeee!!!🔥🔥🔥
1 1
Replying to minimini • Sep 10, 2025
This will be my first Cheng Yi drama, and I am quite excited!
I’m sure you will be impressed by his acting skills. I highly recommend you his others dramas, he has really great ones.
Such as (love and redemption, immortal samsara, MLC,…)
1 2
Replying to Playset9656 • Sep 10, 2025
Place your bets: will I drop this before ep 10, or end up hate-watching all 40?
I’ll bet the heavens will take back your eyesight so you can’t watch any episodes even if you want to ^^
2 0
Replying to KangSolC • Sep 4, 2025
Bring me back when it starts airing because I can't wait anymore TT
Me too i'm looking forward to this more than my own wedding 😂😭
2 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Instead of wasting time on watching this just to compare it to other dramas, its better to go rewatch your beloved dramas. don’t ruin the experience for other watcher that have been waiting for this to air.
(‘Your beloved dramas’ are my beloveds too, no offense)
19 2
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Reading the comments it seems I’m the only one liking fl using arrow in close rang. Its so refreshing to see, reminding me of genshin impact lol
18 3
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I’ve been waiting for this for so long its finally here!!
The first 6 eps were def worth the wait ,i hope it will stay good till the end.
10 0
Replying to Smiling • Aug 6, 2025
How did she get her vision back ?
The master that rescued her from water after falling of the cliff healed her wounds and cured the poison
4 8
On Cheng Yi • Jul 20, 2025
Person Cheng Yi
My man come back please i miss u😭😭
5 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 18, 2025
Why they official so soon.. i fear for my life…im afraid there will be too much angst (still angst is better than misunderstandings…)
0 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 11, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
As much as i love the drama and the ending, i kind of get the feeling I’ve been played for a fool. I watched 40 episodes of people fighting against fate (which is the script in this case), wanting to write their fate by themselves and finally achieving that just to find out they were on that 'against fate mission' because they were controlled by that very fate 'script’.. like all that work and what did it get me lol...
0 0