Celebrity
Replying to jungbareumshoe • Nov 13, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
God I’ve been trying to avoid this drama for so damn long because I knew for A DAMN FACT THAT I WOULD NEVER…
omg same girl
0 0
On The Trunk • Oct 2, 2025
Title The Trunk
I feel like I’m the only one that really liked this. It was so different from other kdramas
14 1
Replying to Tan Xiao Yu • Nov 12, 2024
Title Smile Code
Watch it on YouTube then, 10 episodes available rn...
thank you
1 0
On Smile Code • Nov 11, 2024
Title Smile Code
why is viking taking so long to upload new episodes. It already says episode 12 on the countdown and viki only has 4 episodes
3 3
Replying to mmansaray35 • Nov 6, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I've been trying to rewatch my favorite scenes from this show to calm myself down from anxiety about my country's…
BRO SAME I'm currently watching kill me love me on Netflix but it's NOT WORKING
1 0
On Romance in the House • Sep 4, 2024
Title Romance in the House
I really enjoy this drama I can't believe people have so many complaints.
12 0
On The Best Thing • Aug 8, 2024
Title The Best Thing
when does it come out?
0 0
Replying to DHa • Aug 4, 2024
Title Smile Code
Gosh i got panicked after looking 2026, hope its this year only, Thank goodness its not iqiyi drama otherwise…
what drama did iqiyi take forever to release !?
0 0
Replying to ajy101 • Jun 11, 2024
Title Are You Human?
did you watch the drama "my holo love?'
was it similar to this? I usually like don't sci-fi but I really enjoyed my holo love. How is it in comparison to this ??
1 1
Replying to Park Min • Jun 11, 2024
Title Are You Human?
To put it simply, the drama was not good. Selling a love story between an android and a human is a tough task…
did you watch the drama "my holo love?'
1 3
Replying to ajy101 • Jun 10, 2024
Title Hierarchy
he got what he was seeking which was justice for his brother. in the romance department he didn't get what he…
IM LMFAOOO PLS
0 0
Replying to No One • Jun 9, 2024
Title Hierarchy Spoiler
happy ending for the main lead?
he got what he was seeking which was justice for his brother. in the romance department he didn't get what he wanted but that's okay because the main goal of him going to the school was to expose the bullies and the murderer
2 2
Replying to ajy101 • Jun 3, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
watch "A journey to love" or "Love Between Fairy and Devil." Both are just as good.
The ML in AJTL was formidable and loyal he was also an excellent leader, a good friend, and an emotionally mature partner. The relationship between the FL and ML was mature and lacked the usual mind games that take place in a c- drama. The comedic moments invoked camaraderie amongst the characters and resulted in sustainable bonds. The FL was strong, independent, and one of the most respected fighters in the show. The FL and ML had a great balance as well as mutual respect for each other. This drama may not have had a "fairytale ending," but the themes were powerful and the chemistry between all of the characters made me rate it a 10/10. YOU may not feel that this drama was worth watching and you're entitled to your opinion. But I personally felt this was a well done drama without or without the picture perfect ending and I'm recommending that people watch it because they may feel the same. Unlike you, my time definitely wasn't wasted.
1 1
Replying to ajy101 • Jun 2, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
girl watch the story of running palace. Just finished that drama. 10/10 ending 10/10 drama
huh?
0 0
Replying to raa • Jun 1, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
I JUST FINISHED THE DRAMAplease ask me how I am now😭
girl watch the story of running palace. Just finished that drama. 10/10 ending 10/10 drama
0 2
Replying to Farah • Jun 1, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Any drama as good as this one? I rewatched 4 times already, this one so damn good.
do you want another wuxia drama that's similar to this one?
0 1
Replying to mika • Jun 1, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
i will never see anything this good again
watch "A journey to love" or "Love Between Fairy and Devil." Both are just as good.
0 4
Replying to Lightangel452 • Jun 1, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
What I loved most about this drama was the male lead, Xie Wei. To this day I keep coming back cus there is no…
If you like Xie Wei's character in this cdrama. I think you would really enjoy "a journey to love". The ML is ruthless when it comes to the FL and the FL protects him as well.
1 3
Replying to RAMking • May 23, 2024
Article Writer Kim Eun Sook's next project "Everything Will Come True" starring Bae Suzy and Kim Woo Bin to
Netflix doesn't have proper K - originals series hit since last year, all are either flops or avg
atypical family is good
0 1
Replying to Taino • Apr 29, 2024
Title School 2017
The only similarity is that they happen in a school setting. Heirs is almost a melodrama, while this one is almost…
thank you! I actually loved the melodrama aspect of heirs so thank you for letting me know it's more like a rom com. I will keep it on my plan to watch list and check it out soon.
2 0