Celebrity
Replying to Arte_Miss • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Decided to binge watch 31-36 on Monday. My poor heart cannot bear the heartaches for AOS and LBFAD. My heart is…
are you watching love between fairy and devil on Viki?? Because I follow Dylan Wang and his fan accounts on ig and they said that it's soon to be released on Netflix, so I had no idea the show was aired already and almost done.
0 1
Replying to Asia • Aug 27, 2022
Title Ashes of Love
Omfg yes I agree
I knowww, I remember when meteor garden came out I was soooo in love
1 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
There are many questions involving Bu-yeon's birth and the ice stone - maybe we will find out the answers before…
okay thank you so much !! I was literally so confused before this
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Aug 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
There are many questions involving Bu-yeon's birth and the ice stone - maybe we will find out the answers before…
Also that scene where the guy gets the ice stone and there's a blind girl in the boat with him. Who is that ??
0 2
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Aug 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
There are many questions involving Bu-yeon's birth and the ice stone - maybe we will find out the answers before…
Is Bu-yeon Mudeok? I am so confused
0 0
Replying to _Choa_ • Aug 6, 2022
Title Juvenile Justice
What would be some better ones?
vincenzo
0 0
Replying to Cau • Jul 15, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Well, There is Gwanju, the Header of Cheonbugwan - Kang Jang, father of Uk There is Danju . Lets call the header…
I believe the other person is actually the wife of the king. I'm not 100% sure though
0 0
Replying to basicquestion1 • Jun 27, 2022
Title Mars
Wow! So that was a masterpiece. The character development was incredible. I have seen very few Taiwanese shows…
Ngl Taiwanese dramas are the most slept on. They're SOOOO good!
8 6
On Sanae Rak Nang Cin • May 13, 2022
Title Sanae Rak Nang Cin
I'm LMFAOOOO every time Vicky's mother screamed. Her constant panic attacks were the most entertaining parts of the lakorn. 😭
2 1
Replying to gemini_hypnos • May 13, 2022
Title You Are My Destiny
excuse me WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!!!! AND THERE ARE NO CONSEQUENCES? I would freaking fuck.ng sue WHY DO I NEVER READ…
You need to watch the Taiwanese drama that's the best one. It's much older than this version but the ML ex does get consequences for her actions.
0 1
Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Apr 26, 2022
Review F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
OMGG !! I've been waiting for your review for monthss <3 as expected it's incredibly well-written . You've certainly opened my eyes to many issues I've glossed over, and you've definitely given a refreshing take on the series. I believe you pointed out all the issues I noticed, but couldn't exactly put words too. Excellent review :)
1 1
Replying to Draco • Apr 26, 2022
Title Falling into Your Smile
I like this better than love 020 since I like it better that the main leads both working toward a goal since they're…
I agree love 020 was just about the ML, but in this the FL actually has goals and aspirations as well. She isn't following him around like a puppy. I also like how the main focus is what she brings to the team and how she's highly skilled in her own right, it isn't solely focused on her being in a romantic relationship.
1 0
Replying to Mandab • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Bride of Habaek
I teally wish they would had Shin Hoo-ye be Habaek and Nak-bins child. That would have been a great twist or even.…
I agree!
0 0
Replying to Bye • Mar 28, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I need a happy ending or I’ll make a scene
On god😂😂
0 0
Replying to MONDAY • Mar 26, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
If you’ve watched So Wayree, I’m curious which one you think was better.
I say Same Chua Keun because So Wayree had that one scene that gave me rape vibes
0 0
Replying to babysmurf • Mar 21, 2022
Title Seducing Mr. Perfect
Cool bilingual aspect, but Daniel Henney cannot act, whatsoever, and it hurts my heart to watch him try.
Watch The wheel of time. It's a really good show and he has a leading role. It's not a kdrama btw
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Mar 21, 2022
Title Seducing Mr. Perfect
7 stars just for Daniel...
Felt this
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Mar 21, 2022
Title Falling into Your Smile
I disliked love o2o and after reading the synopsis I thought this drama would be similar but reading all the positive comments gives me hope that'll it be better
0 4
Replying to Sami Yi • Mar 2, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
How long does it take for lakorn pixie to approve after you pay with paypal?
It did that at first, but I think they fixed their page because when I went back on it but from a different device it worked again. Like I no loner got that message
0 0
Replying to Kitsune_De • Mar 2, 2022
Title Samee Chua Kuen
What other choice was there? The videos were already stolen and uploaded. Had the uploader not taken it I wonder…
Yeah I agree I've been waiting for Samee Chua Keun for months so it was actually something I really wanted to watch. If Falada would have charged for the series I'd have no issue paying for it.. I heard Lakorn Pixie charges, but when I tried to pay for it my PayPal kept giving me issues.
0 0