Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: If you can't find someone like Zhen Xin be a Zhen Xin for someone
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 25, 2022

Zhen Xin

If you can't find someone like Zhen Xin be a Zhen Xin for someone
On Play Me • Aug 21, 2026
Title Play Me
this series is so sweet I love it
they are so cute😍😍
1 0
On Deep In • Aug 19, 2026
Title Deep In
I just finished this series, and I already wish I could go back to the day I watched the first episode.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Every episode had me so invested in the story and the actors' performances that I just didn't want it to end. It's honestly so worth watching. I already want to go back and watch it all over again.😭😭😭😭😭
How can two people have THIS much chemistry?! My heart can't handle it. They're just so cute and sweet together😍😍😍😭😭😭😭🫠
10 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 30, 2026
Such a heartwarming and beautiful series. 🥹 I can't believe we won't have our little Orange Wednesdays anymore. I loved this series so much. 😭🧡
4 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Oct 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I still can't believe it is over❤️
me too💔💔😭😭 I want to rematch it every day 😭😭
3 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Why did my favorite series have to end?I just want to cry.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i will always be in love with this series.
The time when it was airing were the best daysDesire4 Forever ❤️
10 2
On ABO Desire • Sep 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I totally melted at for this episode. huayong and Sheng was sooo cute and lovely 😭😭😭
the way Huayong begging like that and Mr. Sheng acting all spoiled was so cute😭😭😭😭
Also, I seriously felt bad for Gao Tao,😭😭😭😭😭😭 the poor guy didn't deserve any of it.
Shen , rough days are coming your way😒
16 0
Replying to XingQiu stan • Sep 7, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Yesterday i was very busy so my rewatch will be today
fighting 😅😍 i want to rematch too because I want to take screenshot of my favorite scenes 😁
3 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 7, 2025
Title ABO Desire
HuaYong with Sheng 🥺🥰🫂🎀
HuaYoung with others😏🗡🗡🗡🗡

this episode was soooooooo perfect
I watched it twice 😍😍😍
19 2
On ABO Desire • Aug 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Give it that 10 score already, don't be so stingy!
This series is amazing.
I've always loved this genre.
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
12 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
This episode of Desire was amazing!😭😭😭🤩🤩🤩
The scenes with Gao Tu and Shen were really beautiful.🫠🫠🫠
And the parts where Mr Sheng and Hua Yong were in the room together were so sweet.😭😭😭😭
My heart really went out to Hua Yong, and I truly understood how much he loves Sheng 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I honestly can’t wait until next week!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
11 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
when Sheng boss Cried my heart break 😭😭😭😭😭 and also my baby Gao tu 😭😭😭😭 Shen Wen Lang why are you so blind that can't see his love😭😭😭
14 2
On ABO Desire • Aug 23, 2025
Title ABO Desire
sentence i always repeat after watching each episode: when Saturday will come?????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
10 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 22, 2025
Title ABO Desire
todayyy😍😍😍😭😭
I was waiting whole week for today😭😭😭😭
5 0