Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2022
Replying to asa • 14 days ago
Title The Scandal
WTF does her being married have to do with anything lol
The double negative is making this confusing to understand. I assume this hyun bin is her husband?

I don't believe all cultures deserve respect. Certainly not cultures that bury female infants alive or ones that kill people for loving someone of the same gender. I don't respect those cultures. I don't understand them. I am from that culture myself. I don't practice it. I vehemently hate it. It goes against everything you should stand for as a human being.

The same is true about a culture that controls women or thinks a husband has any right over a wife's body. It's her body, her choice. Even worse if a society believes they have a right over a woman's body.

Maybe it's time we stop respecting harmful misogynistic bs in the name of "tolerance" because this is exactly why we're in a place where women around the world can't be seen behind windows inside of their own house.
0 0
Replying to asa • 14 days ago
Title The Scandal
WTF does her being married have to do with anything lol
s for each one you had some sort of an excsue lol. Now give me a list of all the actresses that have done nude scenes and have been ostracized by society and had to move to another country to pursue acting... "exception to the rule" for all the 4 people I mentioned? then that's not an exception. It's not like all korean movies have nudity in them. In fact, most don't. So 4 out of 10 is almost half. That's not an exception. 1 is an exception. when it becomes 2, that's a different story. I only mentioned these 4 because the person mentioned Nana, so I'm only looking at people in similar age category off the top of my head who were involved in high profile projects.
0 0
Replying to roberta • 16 days ago
Title The Scandal
the sex scenes are so tame, by the comments and the outrage I was expecting something more spicy or idk???? y'all…
no literally people are calling this porn... I'm like, have they ever watched the BAFTA winner of the best non-English movie, The Handmaiden? Is that BAFTA winning porn? lol
4 1
Replying to MsTash • 16 days ago
Title The Scandal
The second half of this show is good. The low rating is surprising. I would recommend it.
It drags to get good, there was real pacing issues. Also, apparently, even hinting at sex is grounds for 1 star ratings. Didn't know that about this website lol.
4 0
Replying to white-flower • 16 days ago
Title The Scandal
why should a mature adult watch porn? and admire eroticism? Why do people think being adult means you should be…
this is porn to you? lol
5 0
Replying to asa • 16 days ago
Title The Scandal
WTF does her being married have to do with anything lol
Kim Go Eun, Kim Tae Ri, Lim Ji-yeon, Jeon Jong-seo ... All top A list actresses who've done super explicit scenes. Jeon Jong-seo is MARRIED.
0 2
Replying to asa • 16 days ago
Title The Scandal
WTF does her being married have to do with anything lol
That is actually fucked up. I thought Kpop fans were insane...I don't understand how or why a GROWN woman in her 40s has to be "shielded" just because she has a husband. It's 2026. This is beyond ridiculous. I didn't even think about this being a reason, I don't think even in the 50s or 60s or 70s in Hollywood such a thing would have been a good "excuse" to say someone doesn't do certain scenes or roles because of their husband. Also, fuck her husband, who does he think he is? lol He doesn't own her or her body, and the fans certainly don't own any of these people.
1 2
Replying to Kbeauty • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
why do beautiful women like Nana ruin their faces 😒
Honestly... It really doesn't make sense, she was legitimately THE second gen "It girl" before Suzy.
3 1
Replying to beatrix0304 • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
His butt deserves main role status :D the best par of the drama.
This is such a weirdo comment lol what a perv
0 0
Replying to Paulina • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
Started this last night and finished this morning with lots and lots of skipping. It’s a damn shame considering…
Honestly Han Sun Hwa stole every scene she was in. She did the same in The First Ride. She might be a comedic genius!
3 1
Replying to Kbeauty • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
naw the scene with Nana was done ok but the scenes with the girls being top less for no reason were just pure…
you have to be a special kind of sick to be able to jerk off to a 3 second shot of nipples and almost no boobs... there's free porn available, why would anyone pay for a Netflix subscription for that lol
2 1
Replying to JustPeachy • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
Fun drama but I feel like it was played too safe. Given the subject matter they could have made this dark, twisted…
This tbh. I'm still not over how much darker they could have gone with this. Mask Girl or Karma or Glory level dark. I wanted backstabbing, higher stakes, chemistry, betrayals, twists, and the few they introduced (through the "new" characters) went nowhere and were killed before they even got a chance to go anywhere. This is my first time encountering reviews here for a show with mild sex and nudity and the reaction is so confusing to me. Did we all watch the same show? Music videos and SS's sports ad have more nudity than this! What are people smoking?
7 0
Replying to Bee • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
can they stop casting married women for these kind of roles? 🙄 what a waste of time. i had high hopes for this…
WTF does her being married have to do with anything lol
20 10
Replying to asa • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that...
Bun Hui's reaction when she asks So Ok if anything happened between her and Cho Won was what made me think oh she's almost surely his kid...which makes the whole previous scene absolutely disturbing but I've survived old boy lol
1 1
Replying to AnkitS • 17 days ago
Title The Scandal
So ok is atleast 16 and Madam Cho has been married for around 10-12 years so there's no way she is his daughter.
Madam Cho? So Ok is not Madam Cho's daughter. We thought So Ok was the daughter of Cho Won and Bun Hui, since it was established that they slept together and Bun Hui doesn't have a husband around and was desperately trying to get her daughter into that family.
0 0
Replying to Bronn • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
They're not the only part of her body that has been "enhanced".
I know what you're talking about, they went to a whole clinic. I'm not talking about her back then, I'm talking about her now. She's obviously had quite a few things done including nose and lips. It's not a crime you know. Every single Korean actor and actress and idol post 2014 has had work done.
0 0
Replying to Nada • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
two eps in… it’ll be soo fucked up if sook was his daughter pls no
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that...
4 3
Replying to asa • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
ew you sound like one of those religious nutjobs that go around calling girls with tattoos satan lol
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
6 0
Replying to MIJ • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
the only thing i like in this drama is Nana. damn she is so pretty even she look like ghost. how come she realistically…
she's a literal model
0 0
Replying to Mellow231 • 18 days ago
Title The Scandal
Honestly, they casted her because there is no one else at her level who does full explicit scenes..but here she…
uh... Kim Go Eun and Kim Tae Ri say hi lol
0 0