Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2022
Replying to zhaii • Jan 25, 2026
I agree. I’m tired of seeing these aggressive comments about webtoon readers. They aren’t attacking anyone,…
where is the "real critic" tho? the criticisms here are:
- I hate it because she was a teacher in the webtoon and isn't here
- I hate it because they had kids in highschool in the webtoon and everyone is so old here (because they aren't in high school)
- I hate it because they changed everything from the webtoon (meaning the age of characters and her job and that's apparently everything)

literally none of these are actual critics or even about the show itself. They're all about comparisons with a different medium and project.
0 2
Replying to Aglaonik • Jan 25, 2026
old? i find old " nice not to meet you" or "my troublesom star"... but here? no... he is 39 she…
" i just imagined younger looking leads for this."

" i also feel like the actors are too old what a huge miss"
0 3
Replying to asa • Jan 22, 2026
how come? because she wanted to do her job and didn't like when an ex-convict scam shaman kept messing with their…
he literally said so himself. He played into the real killer's game as the pawn, made it easy for the real killer to get away. This is actually a crime, even if he was threatened/black mailed to do it, he's still unfortunately an accomplice and responsible for people who lost their lives because he helped him. Even if he didn't want to.
1 1
Replying to Quindonia • Jan 22, 2026
I think I'm going to give this one at least 2 more episodes to see if I want to drop it or not. I'm not really…
He's had more scenes with his car and the picture of his cousin than with her... what chemistry? lol
0 0
Replying to zhaii • Jan 22, 2026
I agree. I’m tired of seeing these aggressive comments about webtoon readers. They aren’t attacking anyone,…
It goes both ways. If they're free to express their mediocre opinion that contributes nothing to any discussion and is a pathetic attempt at hating on adaptations, then we are free to call them out on it and express our opinion on their opinions. Hope this helps.
2 4
Replying to DramaLaura • Jan 22, 2026
I am 14 mins in and I am bored.
tiktok has really messed you up huh... can't even focus on something for more than 10 reels.
0 1
Replying to DimitarTosevski • Jan 22, 2026
Huh she seems passionate about her job and beer
Not to mention a job in the alcohol industry introduces a very interesting dynamic with her being pregnant and being a workaholic. This is far more interesting than her being a teacher OP is just being ageist usual webtoon police
0 0
Replying to Aglaonik • Jan 22, 2026
old? i find old " nice not to meet you" or "my troublesom star"... but here? no... he is 39 she…
you literally said people in their late 30s are "too old" and you wanted "younger looking leads". That's the definition of ageist. What does "younger looking" mean? Why? It's also weird. This is about adults. Why do you feel the need to have a "younger looking" cast? In fact, her being a teacher in the webtoon shouldn't have made you "imagine" younger lead roles. That just sounds so weird. Like you can't possibly imagine people over 30 going out or falling in love or something lol
1 5
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Jan 22, 2026
I agree with one point, that they are too old.
why is everyone here so ageist lmao
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 20, 2026
She had a crush on 2nd male lead. But no bf, was a virgin until one night stand with ML. 2nd FL mentioned FL "Single…
What a horrible thing to say. WTF
0 0
Replying to lovelydove • Jan 20, 2026
yh this drama is not good it's weak it lacks any elements ot romace that fit the 2010s asthetics it's like Business…
the leads have had a total of 4 scenes together... he's had more scenes with his secretary and she's had more scnenes with alcohol lol
0 0
Replying to shuting • Jan 20, 2026
truly, being a solo mom in the corporate world has as many challenges and misogyny, this change really isn't important
how are you people even watching media? lol that's exactly what a good plot needs: CHALLENGES TO OVERCOME
0 0
Replying to Aglaonik • Jan 20, 2026
old? i find old " nice not to meet you" or "my troublesom star"... but here? no... he is 39 she…
that's ageist
1 7
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 20, 2026
Share your ugly selfies or shut up.Just because drama got haters, now bodyshaming women has been normalized.Or…
this isn't opinion. It's rude and unwanted and uncivilized. It's hate.
0 0
Replying to Cruheart • Jan 15, 2026
Se-Hoon is NOT the chairman's bio son. As soon as they started hinting that JW was chairman's bio daughter they…
lmao well that's random and clearly mid writing
0 1
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Jan 15, 2026
lol why’s nansuk telling everyone openly jeong won is the chairman’s daughter I thought she’d be sly and…
with how skinny she is, it's not that far fetched that she'd have a miscarriage even from that slight push no body shaming
0 0
On A Graceful Liar • Jan 15, 2026
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
ok... so... you're telling me... CJW and JSH have the same father...... and they were married for several months and he still can't get over her....... and they literally have the same father........ I'm sorry.... WHAT?! It's usually the case in these long lost sibling relationships that they find out before getting married or sleeping together so this is actually oh no
0 3
Replying to OverlySweet • Jan 11, 2026
I just watched the first episode and don't get why he's interested in her, it's actually so weird. But it's my…
She's pretty lol
0 0