Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 22, 2022
Replying to Yumi • Dec 2, 2025
That's a very important question that no one seems to care to answer, if the parents knew that their daughter…
nowhere did I say the parents are innocent. The very fact that this poor girl was the sole breadwinner at age 9 is enough to implicate them. You erasng the question in hopes of diverting attention elsewhere instead of HIM, the actual pedophile, is the issue I took with this. You literally ignored him and ONLY talked about the parents.

"I am not taking anyone's side since we still don't know for sure everything that happened, all am saying is, MY daughter is MY responsibility till she becomes a full ADULT who is responsible for his own actions, so if they knew, it's their fault ~"

sounds like you're deliberately avoiding criticizing this monster and instead focusing on the parents.
0 3
Replying to Yumi • Nov 30, 2025
That's a very important question that no one seems to care to answer, if the parents knew that their daughter…
you not mentioning him IS the same as defending him.By not mentioning him and focusing on other people, you're erasing his involvement so as to save him. This is like blaming teachers at a school for not noticing that another teacher is abusing students. Even if those teachers and parents knew, it doesn't matter. The culprit is the one that needs to be punished. A mistake, which is what the parents made, is very different than deliberately harming a child, which is what KSH did. If you have to have that explained to you, you're on the wrong side of this.
0 5
Replying to asa • Nov 14, 2025
girl, leave my girl YC out of it. lol Her life was already horrible having that woman as a mom lol
right..."I never had a dad" ......she's gonna become an angel because she has a dad and FL is gonna realize she was the rich one because she had a dad lol
0 1
Replying to asa • Nov 14, 2025
my favorite is YC tbh. Girl's a spoiled brat and deserves a good ass kicking but I can forgive her because imagine…
I mean i don't even remember or understand what she wanted out of kidnapping him lmao but I'm pretty sure she was just acting out and that was in some twisted messed up way all she could think of doing but like she wasn't torturing the guy. Her mom got involved way before she got a chance
0 1
Replying to asa • Nov 14, 2025
or maybe it's trauma...? she was old enough to understand what was happening and have a memory of her mom leaving…
that's literally what trauma is lol
0 1
Replying to Tia • Nov 14, 2025
I think JW's using the revenge as an excuse to be YC, too. Like I said, I feel like she's always envied YC.
yeah you said for ever... she's gonna get found out soon
0 1
Replying to asa • Nov 14, 2025
girl, leave my girl YC out of it. lol Her life was already horrible having that woman as a mom lol
I'm hoping for a major asssskicking by getting backstabbed by that Anna girl (? short hair annoying screaming ex) and she's gonna be forced to live in a modest home and we all know living in those houses where you sit on the ground to eat is gonna humble you and turn you good. lol

but - it's probably goingto be because she's gonna find out her mom framed her for murder
0 3
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Nov 14, 2025
Yeong chae is going to find out about all the secrets and come to hye ra and claim to be the real daughter lmao,…
girl's too much of an idiot to use her brain lmao. She'd be dead if it weren't for that mother of hers and she'll probably be dead because of that mother of hers lol
1 0
Replying to asa • Nov 14, 2025
pretty sure they're way past 30. JYC/JW are 32, so he's definitely mid 30s at least.
identity theft, marriage fraud, conspiracy and fraud (literally working with NS to steal company shares under false pretences)
1 0
Replying to asa • Nov 12, 2025
pretty sure they're way past 30. JYC/JW are 32, so he's definitely mid 30s at least.
for revenge, of course lmao. (isn't FL doing the exact same thing? and even worst, going to extremes to do it too like a whole lot of crime)
1 7
Replying to Tia • Nov 12, 2025
To start off, that trash can at the Jin mansion (also a great-looking house, btw) looks INSANELY fancy. 😂 But…
girl, leave my girl YC out of it. lol Her life was already horrible having that woman as a mom lol
1 5
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Nov 12, 2025
Yeong chae is going to find out about all the secrets and come to hye ra and claim to be the real daughter lmao,…
I mean she's being forced into being the "real daughter"....
0 2
Replying to GySgt213 • Nov 12, 2025
It looks like JW wants her to join the company so she can embarrass her. Show everyone she has no real talent.
imagine YC just pulling out her passport and JW's passport or something in front of everyone lol
0 0
Replying to joetoca • Nov 12, 2025
real yeongchae plans i believe are = get in the company ,, approach kindly hyera as a bio-daughter ,, go after…
ugh I hope not. at this point she should just steal some money from her mom and just run away to Europe or something lol...but yeah she moved into JW's house so she will find something to figure it all out and then pretend to be HR's daughter because JW is pretending to be her and her mom is forcing her to be JW. what a mess.
1 1
Replying to Areum • Nov 12, 2025
Fl doesn't wann get caught so she didn't attend the wedding but she is doing everything to get caught in in-laws…
or maybe it's trauma...? she was old enough to understand what was happening and have a memory of her mom leaving her/abandoningher and has her dad telling her that's what happened. I don't think she's ever dealt with that.
0 3
Replying to Tia • Nov 12, 2025
Well JW's definitely more cunning than most FLs in daily dramas... I told you she'd become more evil. I think…
how is yc a killer... lol
0 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Nov 12, 2025
what about her using someone elses identity to get married? Is it even a valid marriage and its certainly a crime.
yup. marriage fraud, identity theft and possibly just straight up fraud since she got company shares for the marriage.
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Nov 12, 2025
I want this seen. The question is - do you like this FL or not? Some ppl do and some not. I happen to think she…
I disagree about the bully part but people are being nasty to you for expressing your opinion are ridiculous.

I don't like the FL because I find her pathetic. She was acting all high and mighty at first and then she experienced easy free money as YC and now she won't let go lol. but I'm not sure why that bothers me...maybe because I'm poor too and I'm jealous and I know that if I got free money I'd want it too and will never wanna give it up again? lol that's so weak, tbh.

Also, I wish she were just honest with yc from the start. I'm pretty sure yc was just bored out of her mind (she's said so herself) so imagine telling her "let me be you because that's my mom and I wanna get revenge"
0 2