Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location: Switzerland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2022

Friends

On You and Everything Else • Sep 12, 2025
Most likely won't watch. Trailer is all about their friendship/rivalry whatever, but you just know that some guy is going to be thrown in-between them and be one of (if not) the biggest reasons why everything goes down the way it does.
3 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Aug 19, 2025
This is such good news. I'd say Kim Heechul next but he's the most confirmed bachelor if there ever was one.
Nah, Heechul will just keep dating women who are at least 10 years younger than him.
2 0
I wonder why there are so many dramas out there with female characters who act like this towards a female family member or female close friends. Like, what is the reasoning for these obsessive psychotic characters being so popular? It's like they take every negative stereotype about women and put them in a blender to create these types of characters. This drama seems to be aimed at women, so I wonder what some get out of this.

For now i'll keep watching for Riho Takado, but only if there is some progression in the storyline and not just the main lead constantly being a woobie.
3 0
On S Line • Jul 26, 2025
Title S Line
I really don't get the point. Why did she want everyone to see the lines so badly? What's the point? And why did it get even more supernatural than it already was? Just came out of nowhere. Would have been more interesting if the episodes focused on different mysteries to solve with the help of the glasses and Sin Hyeon
3 0
On S Line • Jul 26, 2025
Title S Line
Ending felt rushed, but it also felt like they were setting the tone for something more. Will something else come out in the same universe? I wonder.
0 0
Replying to Sensei no Shiroi Uso • Jul 20, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Trauma porn, even though the creators of the film like to pretend it isn't. The subject matter wasn't handled with nuance in the slightest and some scenes were very unnecessary to tell the story. We all know what went down, we don't need graphic exploitative visuals.
0 3
Replying to CriticalCritic • Jun 24, 2025
There is overacting and there is this. I think she does quite well in this role and she's supposed to act in a…
Yeah, it was definitely done to make her goofy and the comedic relief, but they pushed it a bit too far. It kinda makes her seem ''simple''.
1 0
Replying to inara • Jun 24, 2025
why does aimi move her mouth like that? no hate to the actress but its so annoying
There is overacting and there is this. I think she does quite well in this role and she's supposed to act in a somewhat foolish and overstated manner, but when she does the weird thing with her mouth it's giving.... mentally deficient. So I definitely get where you are coming from lmao
0 2
Replying to nobodyknows • Jun 19, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
not much but just binged it and it was really good
Shame! Guess I'll give it a try.
0 0
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 18, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
How much screen time does my girl Lee Joo Young have? Might watch it if she has a decent amount.
0 2
Replying to zahra • Jun 11, 2025
Title ToGetHer
no cuz soyeon is probs the most emotionally intelligent/ attractive one imo and the fact that no one has shown…
Might be her personality? She's definitely taking longer to open up than the other women in the house and tends to fade to the background when they all come together. Even during the dates the others always have to take the lead. You can tell that she hasn't dated for a long time or any women at all (she said this) and some don't vibe with that either.
4 1
Replying to jimbobby • Jun 10, 2025
that haircut is offensive😭
Short bangs and a mullet? Even in Alabama that haircut would be considered a faux pas.
4 0
Replying to Annie • Jun 8, 2025
I absolutely adore their chemistry, their tension, and eye contact, but the plot is frustrating, likely overcomplicated…
I felt like I was being gaslit when people tried to convince me anything remotely lesbian was going on. They could have a 20 second kiss in a dream, but not even one sentence that could confirm their love? There wasn't even any indication either of the characters were gay/bi. Typically that requires the characters to at least ponder over their sexuality (or some gay panic moment), but nothing like that ever happened, even after that queerbait dream.
2 3
On Otona ni Natte mo • Jun 8, 2025
The granny haircut the younger sister got was absolutely diabolical. I would sue. Can't even pass it off as ''French''... (shout out to my fellow Fleabag lovers).
12 5
Replying to IntoGL • May 30, 2025
Title ToGetHer
It's because y'all are watching on non official sites, watch it on the Lemon app :ios : bit.ly/44GRaPSandroid…
Those subtitles are crap too. I unlocked 4 episodes and they seriously seem AI translated.
Guess I'll just wait for GagaOOlala.
1 0
Replying to GayinYourArea • May 30, 2025
Title ToGetHer
although i don't support "sex" work or most of the "sexual" content in circulation. i believe cutting riwon's…
I believe it was more about her potentially grooming a cast member into compensated dating.
1 0
On Otona ni Natte mo • May 19, 2025
Too much focus on the husband and the family. Similar in the way that the 'Fragrance you inherit' started to annoy me with the son. I do like that it's not just a will they/won't they like so many ''GL'' dramas/series, but the story basically being 'straight people learning to deal with the fact that there are lesbians around them' isn't really my cup of tea either. Won't stop watching, but throughout the entire episodes all I can think is ''Run Akari, Run!!''.... Like she said, she's the victim in this scenario. That said, she doesn't know how to stay away which isn't a very healthy way of dealing with this bullshit either haha.
Why do they keep inviting one another to friend and family events anyway?? Like, who does that?
9 2
Replying to CriticalCritic • May 17, 2025
Title ToGetHer
Watched the first two episodes and the English subtitles are all over the place. I wanted to support to show and…
On the Lemon app you linked. Unlocked some episodes to check the subtitles and they aren't great. Machine translated for sure.
1 1
Replying to IntoGL • May 16, 2025
Title ToGetHer
FYI, wavve has created an app called Lemon for international fans to watch the show, they said they'll drop EP…
Watched the first two episodes and the English subtitles are all over the place. I wanted to support to show and splash some cash their way, but if they can't even hire a proper person to translate, then why should I give them my money? Seems AI translated for sure.
4 3