Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Lukas Halvorsen • Oct 22, 2024
Title My Stubborn
Grow up or watch the Disney channel. Or any of the college series where guys in their late 20s act like 12-year-olds.…
"I'm furious that I didn't see that I was part of the problem since ever" - [Not me - 2021]
When you don't see the problem, no offense, but you are generally part of it.
Anyway.
1 7
Replying to Lukas Halvorsen • Oct 22, 2024
Title My Stubborn
Grow up or watch the Disney channel. Or any of the college series where guys in their late 20s act like 12-year-olds.…
LOL apparently you don't know how BL industry works big boy, so your ignorance speaks herself... Educate yourself please ;)
0 11
On My Stubborn • Oct 20, 2024
Title My Stubborn
They need to STOP selling BL actors like porn stars... this is CHEAP, very CHEAP. In Thailand, the only way to be known is by doing BL, even if you are not gay. And selling them to porn scene like that is just digusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
8 29
On GG Precinct • Sep 29, 2024
Title GG Precinct
Honestly I don't understand this low rate... not the drama of the year but I spend good time watching it, Greg Hsu is still good and the team was fun !
Sometimes (often) having huge expectations brings deception ^^
5 0
Replying to Queenresa • Sep 13, 2024
The love story is there and much more. A must watch for me.
I just can totally disagree ^^ for many reason.
1 0
Replying to iamsunline • Sep 9, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
yeah
It's an ending like The double or Till the end of the moon ? Gosh I hate unclear ending... I think I will not watch it :/
0 2
Lily Alice • Sep 3, 2024
I like k-drama but korean society show me every year more and more sides I really dislike...
Fighting... we, international fans, don't pretend to be perfect and we support you !
I hope you will be fully treated for you depression and insomnia, finally...
19 0
Replying to joa • Aug 27, 2024
Go to Michas recovery pack in the discussion section above. 😘It's an open ending where some see a part of him…
😄
1 0
Replying to joa • Aug 27, 2024
Go to Michas recovery pack in the discussion section above. 😘It's an open ending where some see a part of him…
I am much more better thank you, even if my heart still trembles when I see videos of TTEOTM on IG and I cannot watch historical dramas for now ^^
Thank you for the invitation <3 <3
1 2
Replying to joa • Aug 24, 2024
Go to Michas recovery pack in the discussion section above. 😘It's an open ending where some see a part of him…
yes exactly, it helps you heal 😁
1 4
Replying to joa • Aug 24, 2024
Go to Michas recovery pack in the discussion section above. 😘It's an open ending where some see a part of him…
I am episode 16, not as good as TTEOTM, but it's light and sweet ! And still good chemistry and Luo Yun Xi still divine. I really like when he makes facial expressions. It's rather funny or sexy.
And she is the same <3
1 6
Replying to ChunTian • Aug 19, 2024
We hated the way it ended too! So angstyHave you found the translated chapters 126 - 130 (under Micha) in the…
Yes ❤️
1 0
Replying to joa • Aug 19, 2024
Go to Michas recovery pack in the discussion section above. 😘It's an open ending where some see a part of him…
Sure 🥰
1 0