Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021

Friends

Replying to kaka • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
they don't have enough information to exchange with the antidode, that's why they endure the pain. btw it's hard…
Yes these I know thanks, but how I understand its so bad after half of the months that they can not endure it, and the girls also said that the nightflies start to act to soon. Thats why my guess was that we are not passed half of the month yet.
0 0
On My Journey to You • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
So when the girls will go out for the antidode, so its like sice they arrived, didnt even pass 15 days in the drama?
0 3
Replying to Liz • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I think YWS is really YWS.
Maybe she has a twin sister , the real YWS in the begining of the first episode speaking with her mother and she has the same voice as Assasin YWS.
1 0
Replying to serhine • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
GYZ wondered how JF could be so strong for a green jade guardian. Does that mean YWS is really stronger than we…
I guess JF really had a higher position, but I dont think that he is a spy.
1 0
Replying to devil_lica • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I highly doubt that GYZ will actually like either YWS or SGQ. However I loved the chemistry between YWS and GYZ…
I really think that she is not alive, becuse of the conversation between YWS and her raven, he said no news came and no body was found exept YQ.
0 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Sep 6, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Where did you see that? Or its just speculations... I am curious now...
I knew that I see that bracelet somewhere!
4 0
Replying to Badgal1995 • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I think FL is not a Chi but she’s more her level is higher for some reason she’s just playing low or she been…
I think she is "officially a Chi" but her raven teach her much more.
3 1
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Not twin sister, i think that her body was the only one that they found.
I think no, it was like her sister but I think not biological. In episode 5 they speak about this, that no body was found, exept Yun Que.
1 0
Replying to sakie • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Someone please remind me about YunWeiShan twin sister. What happened to her? Her body was never found from a mission?
Not twin sister, i think that her body was the only one that they found.
1 2
Replying to serhine • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
For real! Like there isn't anything I can think of that would justify her decision to reveal her skills. It's…
That would be a big twist
0 0
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Sep 4, 2023
anyone know when all episodes will have aired?I want to wait and marathon this.
I think it about 21.September when every episode aired ( for vip).
1 0
Replying to Heila • Sep 4, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
What does the 3 finger sign mean?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
I also want to know!! I am sure she left something in Wei Shan room and I think something not
positiv.
1 1
Replying to 9lives • Sep 3, 2023
It took you 15 episodes? It seems her voice wasn’t all that annoying.
Thank God in her new drama with Zhang Ling He her voice is normal, I was really afraid of that she will have her hight pinch voice, but not.
1 3
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Sep 3, 2023
please stop the immature fan war stuff. I hate posts like this. keep it at IMDB and other toxic platforms and…
What are you talking about? 🤣
3 0
Replying to mmm • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I'm confused, why are people saying that YWS went from mei to chi? In episode 3, it was not mentioned that she…
She didn't, they missunderstand.
0 0
Replying to mmm • Sep 3, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I'm confused, why are people saying that YWS went from mei to chi? In episode 3, it was not mentioned that she…
She didn't, they missunderstand.
3 0
Replying to Finding_Soul • Sep 2, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
In episode 1, at 35:58, Esther has tears in her eyes when she looks up at the two figures standing above at the…
Gong Ziyu thinks that they will kill all the brides and he fell sorry for them, and yunwei is playing her caracter as a bride, who afraid because they are pointing the arrows to them
5 0
Replying to MJN • Aug 26, 2023
Side Note or rather irrelevant to this drama: I saw some say iQiyi are speeding up the episodes of this drama…
My Journey to you has a rumored premiere date at the end of August.
5 8