Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to Denikny • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
So it’s official, we know JL’s age. She is 18 😃
and Xue Fang Fei? I was wondering how old she is , because she was married and I don't how much time she was married with Shen Yurong
1 4
Replying to Angelica • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
I hope so, I'm expecting a wedding and a bunch of kids... A family they deserve
still expecting a bunch of kids!! LOL
1 0
Replying to LoveOverrated • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
The way her father was hitting Mr Shen? if only he was of sound mind, he would have exposed the entire entire…
well he exposed the truth in his own way , besides, we know that he disapproved Shen as his daughter's husband from the beginning
0 0
Replying to Bocai • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
Blooming Translation (the one @Limecello linked) only has translations up until chapter 123 out of 230 (which…
thanks
0 0
On The Double • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
I really want to read the original novel, do you know where I can find it?
1 5
Replying to Cya615 • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
Waiting for episodes 24-25 😬Are we going to get a happy ending ? 👀
I hope so, I'm expecting a wedding and a bunch of kids... A family they deserve
0 3
Replying to Cya615 • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
It took me less than a week to catch up… the intensity of this drama is top notch… now i have to wait for…
me too , the waiting is killing me!!
4 0
On The Double • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
ooooo... Are they going to find out the truth about her?.. no way!!! please, tell me what is going to happen now
1 1
Replying to Jingyiya • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
Yeah his skill is so good I just can’t explain it in a few words
jajajaja dear! you're in love!
0 1
Replying to Drama watcher • Jun 11, 2024
just between mls or she kissed someone else!? and is there a love triangle or break up thank you 🤝👍
which series? "Go" and " No love triangle"? and can you be more specific?
1 9
On The Double • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
One thing :I can't believe that WXY is 22 years old and also has an extremely ability to perform a character like an experienced actor.
My god! Hurrah for him, or as Spanish people say: Olé, Olé, Olé!
10 7
On The Atypical Family • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Excellent drama... almost everybody thought at the beginning of the drama, that it was going to be bad and it could suck, but I was very confident when I was watching it . So this drama didn't let me down. It was so special and Jang Ki Yong was great in his character... I do recommend it.
the only thing that it was very surprising for me: Bok Dong Hee and Da Hae' s uncle... I didn't see that coming, LOL
8 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jun 10, 2024
It was my first drama with Jang Ki Yong and I was impressed. If you could recommend just one drama thar I should…
my roommate is a guminho
2 0
Replying to emi • Jun 10, 2024
Someone of Twitter made a graphic explaining the timeline of ep 12 : https://x.com/daebakpodcast1/status/1800000910699147378?s=46&t=uLmqkpkUb6eFaY4iwRfY3Q
well done, and well explained
3 0