Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Spain
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2022
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
+ the princess seems pretty psychotic so i can believe she wants to get rid of XFF to have SYR all to herself…
THANKS DEAR!!
0 0
On The Double • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
My goodness!!! I can follow the comments!, Please, let me know some issues..
Shen Ru yong: why did he "kill" Fang Fei?, It was because of the Princess?... so why does the Princess want to ruin FF's life?
Xiao Heng: When did he fall in love with FF?, He knows her from childhood or something?
FF: What does she pretend?.. I mean ..- How does she intend to get revenge?

thanks for watching--- ggg
0 3
Replying to fajer_qtr • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
The complete schedule until ep40 is on page 2 in the photo section, slated to be completed by June 24th. We are…
thanks! but I couldn't find the complete schedule... just until 28 th Ep.
0 1
Replying to Rish • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
https://kisskh.at/photos/qY5p72_3Till ep 28
thanks, dear!
1 0
Replying to VkeyPearl • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
Check the photo section above. It is among the photos on the first page. The schedule is set till episode 28.
thanks!
0 0
On Practice Daughter • May 30, 2024
Title Practice Daughter Spoiler
it is so confusing!!!... I don't know who is going to be together with, what is the really MAIN COUPLE?' and the SECOND?
2 4
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • May 29, 2024
Title Lovesickness Spoiler
Open ending it seems.
it was awful!!!... yes ,An open thread
0 2
On Jeffrey • May 29, 2024
Person Jeffrey
there is a missing drama here!!!
0 0
Replying to ajasreesaya • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
just wait few more hours! you’ll find out 🙂
HOW WAS IT?
0 1
Replying to Angelica • May 23, 2024
where did you watch it?, maybe you found it bored because of bad subs?
la lista ya no existe
0 0
Replying to Lushhh • May 14, 2024
I got bored halfway through. The beginning was quite interesting, tho and sure enough, pretty faces kept me going.…
where did you watch it?, maybe you found it bored because of bad subs?
0 4
Replying to GwenRB • May 14, 2024
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
they are not good... it's unintelligible
0 0
Replying to justjacky • May 7, 2024
Title What If Spoiler
No. The drama’s concept is that the female lead is at a crossroad and has to choose between love or career.…
sorry but I can see another man. I imagine that's a man from the job, so I can't see any difference between the 2 choices. I mean, it is true there a crossroad , one way is a man and in the other, another different man( I supposed she works with him)
Job is Job and Love is Love... she can't say she choose work when she is in a relationship... she left her love in the small town because of her job , but she is happily living with another love...
sorry it is my opinion so far I've just watched the begining of teh drama and I can't be supportive with a FL like that, I know she has her reasons but I don't know... this drama is being to trouble to me ... they are grown up, Can they see the things maturely????
0 1